Add additional trade skill to raise max open orders x 64 per level

And yet you intend to base your opinion on data you openly admit cannot support your argument do to insufficiency of data, is that wording of how stupid your decision is more to your liking?

There is about 16k (sixteen thousand) different item types in the game. If I want to create decent competitor for Jita 4-4, will be nice to have all of them on this Jita-competitor market.
So I propose not 64 per level, but at least
16000/3 ~ 5.3k per toon
5.3 / 5 ~ 1,1k per skill level
lets say 1024 will look good enough

About 10k marketable items.

A far smaller amount which actually move regularly.

And why should one character be able to fill all of it? Especially as most people will never have the isk to actually cover it all.

Why do you expect to cover the whole market on a single character?

because, as i know, there is no explanation for existing order limit

the only one i assume - order limit exists by server performance reasons

but, if there is only performance limitation I could imply any logic for order limit, e.g. ā€œone account (three characters) should be able to cover whole marketā€

How about: It forces you to make meaningful decisions on what you trade on the market.

than why limit is 305 and not 16 or even 1?

isnā€™t ā€œ1ā€ forces you to make more meaningful decisions than 305?

will be nice to have some basis for limit. I propose ā€œone account (three characters) should be able to cover whole marketā€. It may be ā€œaverage corp (10 members) should be able to cover whole marketā€

sadly, devs didnā€™t gave us any

Because CCP arenā€™t raging ass-holes and give you some options while also making sure you have to make choices.

1 Like

Hahahaā€¦ I didnā€™t say that either, and if you have to resort to ad hominem attacks to make your point, then Iā€™ve already won the argument. Thanks for playing. kkbye.