Add cloud-saved settings

EvE Anywhere is amazing, but having to change my settings every time I use it is annoying. I think it would be great if our settings could be saved in the cloud, like other MMOs.

It would not only be good for EvE Anywhere, but for anyone with multiple computer, or even people who are quitting and returning to the game later.

1 Like

Well, cloud settings would probably be a good thing. In the meantime, however, you can many copy your client settings to different computers. How do we backup our settings?

Also, you shouldn’t have to be changing your settings every time you play. Sounds like something is wrong. Unfortunately, I’m having difficulty finding anyone else with the same problem. So, I dunno. Make sure that your settings folder isn’t set to read only. You can also try using the free version of revo uninstaller to uninstall, and then reinstall the game. Past that, I’d file a support ticket.

And please come back and tell us how you fixed it. Might help the next guy with the same problem.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.