Adding "MORE" Ship Roles

Hello,

Capital Roles
While its awesome to jump many one types of capitals in the battle, I think it’s time we split capital roles up a bit more. You would create more different types of wolf packs into the game vs the one type drop all the time.

Titans should have two classes of ships of DPS
Avatar (Doomsday’s devices) and Revelation (Siege devices)
Leviathan (Doomsday’s devices) and Phoenix (Siege devices)
Erebus (Doomsday’s devices) and Moros (Siege devices)
Ragnarok (Doomsday’s devices) and Naglfar (Siege devices)

New Dreadnought Class
"Capital Command Ships" "Roles from the Titans"
Remote Generators and Command Bursts “Heal Ships in Space”
“Force Electronic Ships” "Roles from the super class"
Remote Burst Projection “Hurts Ships in Space”

Force Auxiliaries Class
Just like the dreads and titans, we should have a super class and a regular size capital ships.
What would set them apart? One would need a siege device and other would not need siege device.

Can you imagine the cost of a T2 titan hull? Those are T2 classes of subcaps. If anything add BS sized hulls for the non doomsday roles and see how that goes first. Sounds interesting overall but those are my issues with the idea so far…

2 Likes

Please God no. The last thing this game needs is to encourage more capital proliferation. These are not “wolf pack” ships. Or at least, they shouldn’t be.

You say we “should” have these things. I want to hear some good reasons why.

Is it a supercarrier in disguise?

1 Like

I simply say :-1:.

3 Likes

NOPE there’s plenty of diversity there already

Here some roles that do not need to be filled:

• Mine-layer ship, t4 3580728956252354 configurations with tactical rapid boson jeebus IWIN launchers that drops mines in space that create killmails for the mine-layer pilot, so it doesn’t have to log on to create killmails to brag about in Kindergarten

• tech 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,… tactical titans

• tech 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,… tactical sooper doopers that insta-collect all bounties of all NPCs in a region when you log into EVE

• tech 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9… tactical sooper megah minohrs, that insta-collect all moon-poo and ore in a region when you log in

• tech 3. 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, tactical sooper, megah dooper cruisers with small to sooper, dooper, mega, XXXXXXXLLLLLLLL, keepstar, rapid-doomsday-mega-death-ray guns

• tech 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 sooper, dooper, tactical megah, destroyer frigate, that insta-kills all gate camps, sooper doopers, capitals and keepstars in EVE, though I can be convinced of the latter 2 or 3 “tactical modes”

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.