Adhocracy - EVE's Oldest Wormhole Corporation

Hello @Wolfgang_Mort,

I wanted to stop by and check in officially. I love the history of your group and until yesterday had a huge respect for your leadership as well as your line members. However, the encounter between our groups yesterday in J Space, I’m calling it the ‘Hecate Affair’ left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

Initially, when the ‘Hecate’ attempted to drop on my bashing (2) pause manticores, that was legit WH actions…the Stratios that waited for me to knock him off prior to being blapped instead, pretty cute. However, forcing me to allow a ‘Dead Corp’s Timer’ to expire on a structure, was a complete and utter ‘D@#$ move’. And even after I advised your line member (possible leadership) to move on, nice try. Well, he decided to attempt a gank instead of asking for a legit ‘GF’ privately or even in local at this point.

I absolutely loved the fleet response you had, but we could have shipped into doctrine for a real fight if we had known that you were there to truly FIGHT. We were there to clean up WH Space and open that C3 up for an actual active player base for content. ADHC attempted a complete drop on a ‘bashing fleet’ comp instead. Bravo…you won the day!

The greatest thing about EVE is that no matter the outcome of a single engagement; there will be others that follow, and follow they shall!

FYI: The numbers were even, but wanted to show the result of the incident anyways…

See ya soon in space and enjoy the free ‘Bump’ on the forums,

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be known