★ Advent Calendar Giveaway Event :christmasparrot:

I had other giveaways in the past and sometimes promote my guides and giveaways in career and starter systems but usually have no time for that. Though have an alt for every starter npc corp to can promote my stuff in their corp chats which I sometimes do and will do much more the following weeks as time permits.

My ongoing giveaway is a blueprint giveaway though people have to send a request with the list of blueprints they require instead of going to career and starter systems and offer them there but as mentioned above not long ago had a giveaway similar that of Mike’s, you can read about it here:

I accept donations but if it is only a smaller amount it is better if you keep it in case you need it to replace your ship or something but if you can spare it without financial risk but small amount then it is best if you donate it to some random new players who you meet. No rush just if you see someone new send a convo and ask about their experience, how it goes, try to confirm they are actually new not just a veteran’s alt and if you feel comfortable then send them the amount you feel appropriate. Basically that is how I gave away the Sunesis destroyers and other stuff in the above linked finished giveaway.

By the way new players although many decline the convo the ones accepting usually very much appreciate even just a bit of talk as they no longer feel alone in the darkness of space, so always worth dropping a convo it might help even if you don’t actually give them anything they might still appreciate it.

If you can spare at least a 100 mil or more then feel free to transfer it to my character (NOT the corp though techinally that also works for ISK donations) and preferably drop a mail too if not a problem and I will transfer it to a separate corp wallet dedicated to donations which I’ve created sometime ago when someone donated 5 bil when he quit EVE so I have a separate wallet division to keep track of it completely apart of my other transactions including my own expenditures on giveaways (the current advent calendar giveaway was entirely financed by me for example did not use even a single ISK from the 5 bil donation on this).

If you do, only donate if sending the ISK is not going to cause you issues noth the short term and the long run, the goal is not to give away something you can’t afford to but to give away something that you can spare.

You can also donate items but that case make sure you only contract them to me personally as if you contract to my corp any corp member can accept it and as it is an open corp I have no control over the other members except the ones that are my alts so that way your donation can be lost so only contract to me personally if you donate items.

If you have any questions or unsure about what to donate (if items) or whatever else just drop me an EVEmail and we can sort out the details together.

And of course, regardless if you donate in the end or not thanks for the offer and consideration.

Also keep in mind spreading the word about the giveaway and maybe also about our guides and other giveaway is also great help both for our initiative and for those who can benefit from them as well so even without donating it can be great help if you mention them to people who might be interested. I link below the primary thread that you can share in general:

Or can link this very thread if you want to share this specific giveaway.

1 Like