★ Advent Calendar Giveaway Event :christmasparrot:

Yes also Gila blueprints as well and the funfact is the whole praxis and the skin only takes up 4 m³ in your cargo hold. :smiley:

1 Like

How does a praxis only take up 4m3?

Look up the item in-game and see or visit the website I’ve linked above. It is a gift crate from an earlier event or login reward campaign that people sell on the market as well thus it has this small size so people can easily move around these gift boxes as they please. It is not a regular item thus it has unusual stats.

1 Like

:warning:

The opening post has been updated with the location of the giveaway containers and some additional details about them.

Note that recently they all have been placed and the giveaway items were added to them as well so anyone who wishes so can check them out (before the actual event starts when the items will be unlocked on the specified days).

Good luck to everyone and happy holidays in advance! o/

Also feel free to spread the word about the giveaway event so the more people can partake in it.

1 Like

Sounds like a kind plan for newcomers!
Do you have any plan of doing some “Magic School bus” event like mike did before?(or just passing by and telling the news sounds good enough)
Also do you plan on accepting donation?

1 Like

I had other giveaways in the past and sometimes promote my guides and giveaways in career and starter systems but usually have no time for that. Though have an alt for every starter npc corp to can promote my stuff in their corp chats which I sometimes do and will do much more the following weeks as time permits.

My ongoing giveaway is a blueprint giveaway though people have to send a request with the list of blueprints they require instead of going to career and starter systems and offer them there but as mentioned above not long ago had a giveaway similar that of Mike’s, you can read about it here:

I accept donations but if it is only a smaller amount it is better if you keep it in case you need it to replace your ship or something but if you can spare it without financial risk but small amount then it is best if you donate it to some random new players who you meet. No rush just if you see someone new send a convo and ask about their experience, how it goes, try to confirm they are actually new not just a veteran’s alt and if you feel comfortable then send them the amount you feel appropriate. Basically that is how I gave away the Sunesis destroyers and other stuff in the above linked finished giveaway.

By the way new players although many decline the convo the ones accepting usually very much appreciate even just a bit of talk as they no longer feel alone in the darkness of space, so always worth dropping a convo it might help even if you don’t actually give them anything they might still appreciate it.

If you can spare at least a 100 mil or more then feel free to transfer it to my character (NOT the corp though techinally that also works for ISK donations) and preferably drop a mail too if not a problem and I will transfer it to a separate corp wallet dedicated to donations which I’ve created sometime ago when someone donated 5 bil when he quit EVE so I have a separate wallet division to keep track of it completely apart of my other transactions including my own expenditures on giveaways (the current advent calendar giveaway was entirely financed by me for example did not use even a single ISK from the 5 bil donation on this).

If you do, only donate if sending the ISK is not going to cause you issues noth the short term and the long run, the goal is not to give away something you can’t afford to but to give away something that you can spare.

You can also donate items but that case make sure you only contract them to me personally as if you contract to my corp any corp member can accept it and as it is an open corp I have no control over the other members except the ones that are my alts so that way your donation can be lost so only contract to me personally if you donate items.

If you have any questions or unsure about what to donate (if items) or whatever else just drop me an EVEmail and we can sort out the details together.

And of course, regardless if you donate in the end or not thanks for the offer and consideration.

Also keep in mind spreading the word about the giveaway and maybe also about our guides and other giveaway is also great help both for our initiative and for those who can benefit from them as well so even without donating it can be great help if you mention them to people who might be interested. I link below the primary thread that you can share in general:

Or can link this very thread if you want to share this specific giveaway.

1 Like

Getting closer (one week and two days left until it begins on next Sunday).

Promotion is ongoing on most days in every npc starter corp chats, local chats at trade hubs and elsewhere and some other channels as well.

Everyone feel free to spread the word around so the more people can partake in the giveaway event.

1 Like

it hasn’t been unlocked?

So not necessarily at the first hours of the day but that also is a possibility.

First day summary

Probably will not post each day but thought might be interesting and useful considering the experiences, however unless I forget to take notes I probably will post several times during the event and/or in the end add a chart to the OP with timestamps when the daily giveaway items were unlocked.

Today’s giveaway items were unlocked at the following times:

• Amarr @ 4:54
  • Minmatar @ 8:35
  • Gallente @ 19:26
  • Caldari @ 13:04

Note: All times mentioned are according to EVE (server) time.

Encounters:

• Two of the sites were clear when I went there thus not sure if the daily giveaway items were taken yet (and if yes when).

• One of the sites had one person on grid when I got there and another one warped in soon after I’ve entered grid. One of them grabbed the daily item successfully once unlocked.

• One of the sites had one person on grid when I’ve entered but probably due to some glitch did not see the giveaway item as unlocked after I’ve unlocked it so I’ve recommended to try warping off then back which solved the issue and was able to grab the daily giveaway item at that point.

Congratulations to those grabbing the dailies and good luck to all with the future ones!

1 Like

Has the Irnin container been unlocked yet?

Unlocked with my related alt at 19:04 EVEtime, you’ve been on grid so posted in local to let you know and also mentioned you might have to warp off grid then back if you don’t see the items unlocked. Waited a bit but you did not respond so bid farewell then signed off.

sorry. went afk but noticed the message. thanks

You’re welcome. No worries it is an online game so happens all the time.

First week summary

Not sure if will post the rest of the weeks and/or if I add the chart of all the logs in the end to the OP but anyhow here are the logs for the first week.

Giveaway items were unlocked at the following times:

Date Note Giveaway item(s) Amarr Minmatar Gallente Caldari
Nov. 29. Sunday 25 PLEX 4:54 8:35 19:26 13:04
Nov. 30. Festival Fireworks crate + 5 PLEX 17:20 19:13 9:16 0:03
Dec. 1. Festival Fireworks crate + 5 PLEX 10:15 11:34 0:11 21:00
Dec. 2. Festival Fireworks crate + 5 PLEX 19:04 0:04 11:20 6:29
Dec. 3. Festival Fireworks crate + 5 PLEX 0:38 9:08 15:38 18:13
Dec. 4. Sunesis & SKIN crate + 5 PLEX 12:54 20:24 0:10 15:39
Dec. 5. Festival Fireworks crate + 5 PLEX 7:49 11:22 16:13 0:00

Note: All times mentioned are according to EVE (server) time.

Enouncters:

Aside of the ones mentioned in my previous post did not encounter capsuleers.

Also it seems every time I unlock items the previous day’s items are already taken; with the sole exception of today in case of the minmatar advent container, so whoever grabs (or might already grabbed) it today got two days worth of items (specifically the Sunesis & SKIN crate, 10 PLEX total and the fireworks crate) so congrats to the lucky one.

Congratulations to those who grabbed the dailies during the first week of the giveaway and good luck to all with the future ones!

They are ALWAYS LOCKED. I simply hate those containers.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Then don’t visit them… or do so only when the stuff is unlocked but not yet taken. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiling_imp:

never got anything from this giveaway. Today, i decided to log in to check,thinking that the items would be taken again. To my surprise i got 2 items!

1 Like

Double combo up for grabs at Caldari location

Yesterday the giveaway items at the Caldari location were unlocked at 16:28 EVEtime and today at 0:19 EVEtime. Currently yesterday’s items were not claimed yet so anyone who gets to the Caldari Advent container first can claim two days worth of giveaway items (specifically the Sunesis & SKIN crate, 10 PLEX total and the fireworks crate). Good hunting!