Advice on Killing Seeds in wormholes

yes. all of the above.
and wandering holes into those systems can allow much larger than frigate/dessy class ships into them.

I been living in that c13 for 2 months now and frigates and destroyers are only ships can enter, clearly you are just talking and not playing in a c13 in and out, when you find a c13 hole pls make a video of yourself entering that c13 with a much lager ship and and before you enter click show info of that wormhole, and post the link here with the video so we can see that what you are saying its true.

2 Likes

I have a interesting story to share from yesterday.

I got up early in the morning on monday to do the combat sites inside were like 5 of them, after I killed all sites I loged in my alpha scanner alt uses and Imicus ship it has sisters probes and luncher and scanner modules + max alpha skill to scaning and frigate ship to get max scan streght on alpha clone.

Till yesterday because I learned the mecanics and knowlage of the game a simple alpha in a imicus was enough to travel in wormhole space in safety, but this time i meet a pilot with perfect scanning skills, let me explain what i mean, i enter the c6 static and on dscan saw 4 Dreadnoughts class ships and a Machariel, I quesed they were doing c6 combat sites, looked up the hole saw it had c3 static said sweet for shure i have conection to low so high sec, need ammo and to deliver loot to sell, after i luched my probes saw combat on d scan, scanned the 1st hole warped to 100 to see what hole it is and when i got back to may safe i had a WTF moment the Machariel was waiting for me at my safe spot, after that I warped to my frig hole and then the second WTF moment the Machariel was there to, because of rush of adrenaline I didnt saw if he locked my ship or any info on the pilot, I olso have 3 stabs in low slots on my ships for extra safety. I left that hole and didnt loged till this morning when was more safer to move in the chain, found a hole 1jump to Ammar, very good for buying ammo and selling blue loot :).

Fly safe

not in the small ship shattered they can’t.

It doesn’t take perfect skills. With a bit of practice you can get a ship hit with combats in 2 cycles, or even 1 with some dscan thrown in.

Which C13 was this in by chance that these russians were occupying?

Such a strait forward question, your killboard its filled with kills in wormhole with your buddys, what are the chances for me to give you a strait answer? it was funny to give you a random one with the most kills in sistem, and then ask you to see if you found me.

Now that I looked on zkillboard on many of c13 I see a loot of pilots losing their confessor to Sleepless Upholder, thats funny because the its the easyest battleship to kill, but if you have slowed down and it hits you with the missle and lasers at the same time it can one shoot ya, and thats due bad piloting or bad fits like having a microwarpdrive instead of an afterburner, and I’m a newb and no expert in fitings, i just copy paste and use them, i fly so well now the conffesor that now, allmost 4 mouths, that i can pvp with it very good now, once 6 asteros decloked so I can see them on d scan, I think it was just for show, couse drones in c13 are no good.

To much chat, Fly safe.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.