Yesterday at 22:59 submitted ticket
using new launcher on new gaming pc for 2 weeks now without issues. 3 fully subscribed accounts , played this morning , log off midday, now log in is not possible . Authentication goes through , log in complete message appears, the character window appears, i can see the silouhettes of the last screens windows (overview, dscan, locations) for one second than the launcher re-appears. I restarted the pc, in tried all 3 accounts, i tried to clear the cache unsucessfully because the settings page dissappears the second i try to click on the tab, Quite unhappy tbh, paying 3 full omega subs for 12 month each since 10 years now.
GM Chrysalis, GM Peanut and GM Chaos worked on it .
1:22 PM (24 minutes ago)
to EVE
hi
between yesterday 15:00 (all worked fine, logged off) and yesterday 22:00 ( launcher problem occurred first) nothing had been changed, modified, downloaded, altered, added or deleted. The pc was just sitting there. So something happened between these 2 time points and I can for sure say it was not on my side - all I know is that you guys were ramping up for the new launcher roll out today . I followed all of your suggestions, did Windows SFC and DISM , checked drivers ( on a PC that just 2 weeks ago got fully installed ) and scanned everything. Now the game starts but it is not playable at all - it lags to the extend that when i click to expand the menu, it takes 30 seconds to show the “quit game” button . Restarted several times, nothing helps .
I understand that its an initial reaction to put the blame on the user / hardware side but in this case, its simply not true or possible.
I ve been playing since 2014, paying more than 300 bucks a year to play on 3 omega toons, just spend 2k on a brand new gaming laptop, (and everything worked JUST FINE untill last night, 22:00) so please give me more than “take your pc to a technician” thats a pretty shitty response, tbh
does anyone have any ideas ?