After returning after a 5 year absence

I imagine you’ll be banned for insulting others before Kezrai is…

lol, you can take your list and …

Good thing I never said anything about bans and quite honestly I dgaf what you think.

Hello
You logged back in for a reason ( or two ) so what was it ? I doubt it was only to check on your datacores sitting there for 5 years, was it ?

I log into EVE to explore the game and its mechanics, to admire the beauty they’ve created with space, planets, moons and the ships look nice too, to enjoy the music and relax as I endlessly jump from on gate to the next trying to get to an agent with a mission worth my time, wondering if this will be the time where I get blown up by one of those brave gankers who prey on the weak and newbies and finally, to check on market orders, see if I can find deals that’ll compensate for my losses.
I have a friend who gives me isk and just gave me a couple of ships to get blown up so I can continue to visit places, admire it all and maybe do something in the game that won’t make me feel like I’ve wasted a few hours online.

What did you log back in for ?
:smiley:

2 Likes

citation needed - Wiktionary, the free dictionary

citation-needed
Phrase
(Wiktionary and WMF jargon) A portion of a wiki needs to be validated by a source.
(Internet slang, by extension, chiefly humorous) A portion of text, a statement in a video, or any other item published on the Internet may be false or inaccurate.

Yeah 5yrs absence…I’m just trippin’ on this LSD called eve in 2020. Whose idea were all these changes by? Was it meant to balance or alienate past players beyond measure?
That’s psychadelic doods, bad trip so far.

I hate to tell you, but that’s not coming from Eve, that’s your own brain reacting to years of substance-abuse :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

More seriously, it strongly resembles the visual effect of a particular form of migraine from which I occasionally suffer.

I get eye migraines nothing like that picture though.

Shape jagged arced lightning, bright intense white running through the centre rainbow colours along the edges. If they start near the centre of the eye, you can’t read anything, they tend to move towards the outer edges of the eye and grow in size when they do, when at the edge you can read but not easily.

Typically last around 15 minutes, no pain involved just impaired vision.

Actually eye migraines’ are supposed to be fairly common amongst the populations.

Anyway back on track, wb op.

1 Like

Enjoy!

I really don’t know, I always put on some music when I paint and found my old “eve jukebox” folder that I downloaded when they took the jukebox out- I put it on and was transformed back to those days I’d play 8 hours of eve, sitting chatting with people waiting to get into the incursion fleet, running those for a few hours and using the money to buy and sell on the market until I had enough for a loki or muninn, sneak into a low sec system and scan down some wormholes, throw caution to the wind and head in to run some sites or harass the inhabitants… lol always thought it was funny to see a miner react to me uncloak instantly haha I never killed anyone I just wanted to mess with people, I really enjoyed it.

so I came back

Enjoy the headache! I am a proficiency expert on such matters!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.