Agency Exploration - Cosmic Signatures

The cosmic signatures section under exploration in The Agency could use a bit of QoL improvement.

Currently, when not in system, this is how signatures appear.
2022-12-26 09_56_22-Window

When in system, and the signatures are not scanned, this is how they appear.
2022-12-26 09_57_44-Window

When in system, and the signatures ARE scanned, this is how they appear.
2022-12-26 09_59_42-Window

However, once you leave the system, even after scanning the signature(s), this is how they appear.
2022-12-26 09_56_22-Window

Would it be possible to make scanned signatures persist in the exploration section of The Agency? It would help both explorers, and people hunting explorers, have better visibility for when new signatures appear in system.

Additionally, having extra information such as the name of the scanned signature would be another huge QoL improvement to go alongside persistence of scanned signatures in the exploration section of The Agency. This would all come together to better help explorers/hunters both be more quickly alerted to new unscanned signatures in the system, and to have a neater way of remembering what type the scanned signatures are. Such as what combat sites exist, type of relics, etc…

3 Likes

this was in the forum feedback section I suspect by accident, moved over to Player Features & Ideas - EVE Online Forums

2 Likes

Yes this seems like a good change. It’s not like people don’t already remember which signatures are where, they just have to use out of game tools to do it. Bringing things like this into the game would be a wonderful improvement.

1 Like

I think this is a good QoL idea, I see no reason why the Agency can’t work as a tool for noting which signatures you have already scanned.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.