AIR Career - disrupt and web not registering

SO im trying to complete my AIR career program and one the task is to warp disrupt a a capsuleer 5 times. i got someone to agree to let me warp disrupt them by dueling but the system isn’t registering the warp disrupts… any idea why?

fixed : restarted my client and now it shows all done.

1 Like

Another task: Lose 20 ships.
Enjoy dying, feels like Groundhog Day…

I’m glad it’s in there. Too many players look at ship loss as being nothing more than lost progression, which results in frustration when they die. So, hopefully this will help normalize ship loss, get them thinking about risk management strats, and help them to understand that it’s possible to progress as a player even as you lose progress as a character. It’s kind of like how the first thing Elden Ring does is to kill the player, and then advance the story. Without words, it’s communicating to the player that you can expect to die a lot, and that you shouldn’t look at death as being a bad thing.

Of course, I won’t say that this is the only way, nor the best way, to communicate this kind of stuff to the player, but I think it’s a good start, and they definitely get points from me for trying.

By the way, no one is forcing you to do it, and you don’t even have to do all tasks in a category in order to get all the rewards.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.