Akadeimia Keipouron: We'll teach YOU HOTT Space-Knowledge Sexytimes!

Recruitment is open! If you’d like to discover yourself, but are worried that doing something really drastic like “getting bangs” or “this new make-up palette” might be a cry for help, come visit us! We’ll show you how you can learn to love yourself by doing things like shooting reds right in their stupid face, with missiles! It’s called self-care!

Recruitment is open! This new cupcake recipe just might be what finally turns things around for me!

Recruitment is open! Don’t ask about the vegetable display, it’ll all make sense later!

Recruitment is open! AKS is where you make new friends, discover yourself, and finally find a place where you can indulge in all your kinks involving shooting reds right in their stupid face, with missiles!

Recruitment is open! Remember to wear clean underwear! Even in your pod!

Recruitment is open! Story time every Saturday morning! Wear your favorite PJs and go on a magical adventure!

Recruitment is open! If you’re confused about your fashion choices, come to us! We’ll be glad to help you sort things out in this difficult time!

Recruitment is open! If you are upset about “fashion crimes” and need a constructive outlet for these feelings you’re having, come visit us! We’ll show you how you can channel those emotions into shooting reds right in their stupid face, with missiles!

Recruitment is open! I made experimental breakfast pastries, and they are upsetting the establishment!

Bumping !!!

Bump !!!

Bumping !!!

Bump !!!

Bumping !!!

Bumping !!!

Are you wondering how you’re going to manage in These Difficult Times? When your favorite celebrity couple breaks up, it may seem like there’s no hope in the universe anymore, but don’t despair! We’ll help you sort things out!

Bumping !!!

Recruitment is open! This just might be the latest overnight fashion trend that will finally turn things around for you!

Recruitment is open! Don’t worry, we’ll never run out of dog and cat pics! We promise we’ll always stock up well in advance, so you never have to do without!

Recruitment is open! I’m trying a new hairstyling concept, but I’m worried it might be too shocking for people! The world isn’t ready!