Older player returning with a new player I work with

Hello All,

I am an older player returning to the game that multi-boxes. My primary focus is mining/industrial/scanning/Ratting and the occasional PVP. I also have a colleague that is new to the game that likes the scanning/exploration portion of the game.

We are looking for a null sec/WH corporation where we can practice or trade and help the Corporate/Alliance as needed.

I look forward to discussing this on voice comms.

Thanks

Sithara

1 Like

Hi Sithara,

I think you might very much like what we’re doing. We’re a nullsec-based corp dedicated to training new pilots (of course, with plenty of vets around as well), working in Providence. We do all the things you’re looking for, and we can help get your new-player friend up and running. Our ad is here:

but you can also come hang out on our Discord, here: Akadeimia Keipouron SVK.

Drop by! Looking forward to meeting you.

o7
EH

1 Like

Hi, I’m the FNG. New to Eve, but not to MMO’s. If I find a good community I’m likely to stick around for a long time.

I focused my main on scanning/exploration as it seemed to be the most useful thing I could train into relatively quickly, while still being an activity that I was interested in doing. After my first venture into WH space in a T1 exploration frigate ended badly (TL;DR: sleeper sites are no joke) and somebody in Rookie Help told me, basically, “lol n00b don’t do WH’s,” I fit a new ship and jumped right back in there. I’m stupid like that.

Several successful (and lucrative) WH trips later, while I still have a lot to learn, I’m looking to relocate to the edge of known space and make a go of it.

Nate

1 Like

Rebels and Renegades is a EU/USTZ corp in Warped Intentions.

Rebels and Renegades is a pvp corp run by a group of like minded older players in eve. Our goals are to be a competent corp in small scale pvp, Blops, and Alliance/Coalition level fleets. We have multiple FCs in our corp / alliance / Coalition. Who will supply you with plenty of fleets. If you are well trained and interested in pvp, from small scale up to large scale, you will fit perfectly in. That being said, we all have a real life and we understand if you have one too.

We offer

• 0.0 PvP

• EU, US timezone

• small, medium and large scale pvp

• high skilled and experienced members.

• we help each other with everything in the game

• awesome logistic service for direct supply from Jita to our home space, from alliance services

• Corp Discord and alliance Mumble.

What we expect:

• at least 10m skillpoints

• 0.0 and pvp experience is not a must, but nice to have

• FAX and Dread alts is always good to have.

• We expect our pilots to be able to follow instructions from the FC.

• learning abilitiy (nobody is perfect)

We do not claim to be better than others, but we shoot much more than we lose, and we have fun while doing so.

Join our Discord if you are interested in talking with a recruiter Discord

Or check out our Website

1 Like

Pass this along to your friend: https://kryptedgaming.com/eve-online-basics/exploration/

Fly safe! Try SLYCE.

1 Like

Hi there Sithara,

I’ve dropped you a mail in game with further details about our corp - a number of our members are older members also, and we understand. We think you’d find us a good fit.
I’ve left some details about how we can get you on our voice comms in that mail.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Ev0l o7

1 Like

If you want to help building a small alliance, we’re in Pure Blind! It’s not an easy place to live, sort of only to strong will survive to reach the promise land type of thing.

We have newbros and indy guys all learning how to eck it out in null, take sov, defend it, fit ships and do small gang pvp.

As a small alliance we have to fight to prove we can handle our own, and make our way in null sec. Here is a few of our recent adventures.

And Goons came up to attack our sov and this is what happened:

We all do industry, we all rat, but we also all have to pvp our friends are tackled and need help, or some entity wants to throw their weight around in our sandbox.

Feel like chatting jump in Trolling Grounds public channel!

1 Like

Heya Sithara, we’ve got a pretty good set up in a WH with some great content and a fun bunch of players. Also have a few returning players so sounds like a good fit :slight_smile: Check out our forum post and drop in to see us in our public channel “-418-” or on teamspeak (ts.outfot418.com)

1 Like

I think you will find that we can both be a good fit for each other. We can offer you all the space and assets you need to make you isk in anyway you see fit. We can also provide a flushed out support structure to help you teach your newer friend how to make a name for themselves. I will leave our forum post listed below join our in game channel FREAS.Public if you have any additional questions

1 Like

We are looking for new players and old. Check out the recruitment page linked below.

Pariah Management Solutions Recruitment Page!

1 Like

Load Up Blast Everything

Hi, we are a primarily AU TZ corp in nullsec within a large and well-established alliance with capital defense, we offer the best space in game for ratting and a multitude of ice belts and fully upgraded mining infrastructure, we accept both newbros and veterans alike and skill doesnt matter that much here - just a chill, fun time without any drama.

If your looking for pvp the alliance offers a multitude of fleets from blops to mega tidi fests too if you like.

Inbox/Convo me ingame if your interested .

1 Like

Hello Sithara

I started a corporation about 4 month ago called: Academy of the Unseen Arts we are small but growing day by day. We have been in the top 10 EVEWHO growing corporations for the last 15 weeks and have recently hit over 400 people. We currently avg about 40 to 45 people in EU, 25 to 30 in USA and really are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well.

We have a ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based in High Sec and are currently doing Incursions, DED Combat Escalations, FOB’s, Abyssal frigate / cruiser and level 2 to 4 mission fleets.

We then use this isk to run PVP roams into Low sec currently while we build up our team work and new players knowledge of the PVP side of things. We have some very high SP guys so flying nice things is not a issue. We want to start branching into Day trips to WH and Null soon.

We are currently setting up an industrial program to help new players wanting to learn this side of the game and with this we will get cheaper ships to then go kill people with them.

Doing this allows us to make isk and enjoy PVP but in no way do you need to do any PVE or any PVP if you do not want to. Think of us a your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK and so is most of the corp so will be online in that time zone most nights but not all. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance in Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.