Alice's guide on how not to fly a capital ship part 2

I hope you enjoy this cheeky manoeuvre! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is probs the type of spam people have been asking you to stop.

I’m just sharing my experiences in Eve Online in the forums for Eve Online, no need to be rude :confused:

I’m not being rude.
I’m just saying, people have accused you of spam, and yet you continue doing exactly what they’ve asked you to stop doing.

Firstly, this is the forums… so posting content about Eve Online here, in the general discussions section is perfectly acceptable.

And secondly just because one person that i called out made a very insulting and rude remark towards me does not highlight “the will of the people” now does it?

Thanks for flagging my post as spam, I hope you feel a little bit more powerful in your sad little life for doing so.

3 Likes

I agree.

I don’t see what this has anything to do with the discussion at hand.

I didn’t flag your post for spam, but I can understand why you’d want to try and lash out at anyone who will give you even the slightest attention. I’ll keep that in mind next time. :slight_smile:

Yes, just avoid replying to my threads all together please :slight_smile:

Stop spamming them and I might. :slight_smile:

Don’t let anyone dissuade you from making content or trying to share it.

Anyway, one thing that would really help you video out would be some sound. Personally, I like commentary -even from people who aren’t god-tier PvP’ers. You can say what happened, what you were thinking, what you learned, etcetera.

But if you don’t want to do that, I definitely recommend adding some music. My favorite resource for creative commons music was the Free Music Archives, but they were recently bought out, and their website still hasn’t regained all functionaility (such as the ability to sort by popularity). Hopefully, they’ll get it sorted out soon though.

Also, check out Kevin Macleod. I haven’t explored all his stuff yet, but he’s apparently made a name for himself among content creators for making good, CC-licensed music.

Regardless, some free music is actually quite good, the only problem is sorting through the mountain of meh to find the gems.

2 Likes

lol. My speakers were off.

2 Likes

Not really a fan of capital combat. Not a bad video though.

1 Like

Good on you for getting your carrier out and going it solo.

This is the right forum to post these too and 7/10 for the video, Worth the watch.

1 Like

If the will of the people is to make good posts appear as spam, you might want to review their decisions.
Which kind of a group of intelligence would want to attack the forums and have interest in the goal and objectives to do so?

Just because everyone wants to jump off a bridge, doesn’t mean you have to.
Just because everyone wants to jump off a bridge with a bungee cord, doesn’t mean you have to.

1 Like

Thanks for all the great feedback guys! :smiley:

There is a new video up :smiley:

More carrier shenanigans

1 Like

Thanks so much for this, I’m still learning about video production so I will be sure to use any advice I can get! :smiley:

I think your cap neutralizer could have helped to break their RR down.

Also, ignore toxic comments.

2 Likes

It would have defo helped break their RR, the trouble is I needed to evac a fleet so it was more just a smoke screen to get them out :smiley:

1 Like

that was an entertaining video

1 Like

Thanks Kenneth :smiley:

In the last vid, maybe dephasing your neutralizers would have help ?