All sold

That is very enticing, I wouldn’t really have given 30b much thought as it is the starting bid, but all the counter-offers and offers I accepted for the other chars were around 800m/1m SP as well. I’ll probably accept it by this evening unless there is suddenly someone else who wishes to bid more, which I would find surprising. Just give me a bit to think about it.

Ok, I will look here once every few hours. I’m online in AUTZ (during work) and EUTZ.

" I’ll probably accept it by this evening unless there is suddenly someone else who wishes to bid more, which I would find surprising. Just give me a bit to think about it."

Isk ready to go if you already made a decision.

Hi, someone messaged me via mail, while I don’t expect them to beat your offer I still want to hear them out - sorry for the delay

This is quite inappropriate. I have offered a buyout price that meets your expectations (800misk/1msp). I waited till evening like you said. Despite no answer, I assumed that (since you wrote that if no one beats my offer, you will accept it, and there were no new offers) so I made a biomass of one of my characters to make room to buy yours. And after all that, now you say I should wait, because you keep bidding auction using my buyout price as the current bidding price. VERY unfair behavior.

The person has responded to me a bit ago that they don’t want it, but I understand if you don’t want to buy it after all

I’m really sorry about this! I was a bit distracted the past two days so I haven’t thought of it enough to make a decision, then someone sent me a mail about it again.

We all are probably from different coutries/cultures so we understand things differently. In my country there is auction OR buyout. My auction price is 30b, if the second guy want to take part in the auction he should come here and propose better price in auction. But he didn’t do that. Buyout price means “I’m buying it now”, and my buyout price propose is 35,5b. You cannot use my buyout price as a auction price by communicating with me on forum and with this second guy in evemails by saying “this guy on forum proposed 35,5b, will you give me more?” because that’s an auction, not buyout, and auctions should be done on forum.
I’m angry now because of this situation (+tired after work) but I don’t want to resign from buying it because I was waiting long for proper fax pilot. Just please make a clear rules and clear commucination. if this other guy want to auction with me - link him this thread and we will do auction from 30b. But don’t do what u are doing now, because it looks (at least for me) shady and tricky. I need to take care of my son in next 2h so I will be online after 18:00 eve time.

You say this was your buyout price, I think it was clear enough that this was a bid in my eyes as I didn’t immediately accept it. I mentioned repeatedly before that I am not in need of fast isk, and I’m still completely fine with not selling it at all. Just because it’s your buyout price, does not mean I have to refuse other offers.
I personally dislike people PMing the seller personally and not posting in the thread, because even as a seller it becomes annoying to have to ‘prove’ offers. I will forward you the message thread ingame and you will see why I didn’t really consider it to be a serious inquiry.

The gist is, he asked if I had a pilot, I said yes, linked the thread (hoping that he would post here and not keep messaging) and said that the current bid is 35.5b, but from his demeanor didn’t expect him to bid on it (he said he only needed rorqual skills).

I completely understand your sentiment here, however I really didn’t intend it to come off this way.

Yeah, I overreacted to much to this “evemail bidding in forum auction”, just a bad day today, a lot of stuff on my head. He should just (as you said) post here his offer, thanks for forwarding me his mail.
Since he replied “thx for fast answer and the chance to get the pilot. but it seems its to much
for me.” my offer is still best yes? Can I expect a decision from you today?

I was just trying to move the character to highsec and got podded in the spurs (by a friend who didn’t realize I had dropped the char to NPC corp lol). I know you probably didn’t care for that pod anyway but it was part of the advertised deal so I’ll drop it to 35b.

I’m fine with that. And chill - I will be online for like next 3h today:D
So 35b for DarkStarRider? What is the procedure? You should agree here to price and later I should send isk to that character and send you the login for my account and after that you will start transferring procedure?

Yes - send 35b to DarkStarRider with a mail giving me the account name to transfer to

Isk sent to DarkStarRider, account name sent in evemail to DarkStarRider

Isk received, transfer initiated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thx. I will post here when it will land on my account:)

Just woke up, checking my account and character landed on it! Thanks a lot for transaction. Good we managed to successfully end it:D