All Toons sold, please delete

Sithlin Belrin for 8.5 bil?

@Deglin_Aurrin Offer accepted in game and isk for Laila Hakaari & Sithlin Belrin sent to each, along with mails for the accounts.

@Odinessa Thank you! Will start transfer shortly as I just woke up in South Africa :grin:(public holiday so late start for work)

@Odinessa Transfers done! Thanks again and fly safe!

Character Transfer Initiated

Dear ********,

You have chosen to transfer the character Laila Hakaari to the account named **********.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

If you did not initiate this character transfer, please contact EVE Online Customer Support immediately at support@eveonline.com or file a Support Ticket.

• The EVE Online Dev Team

Dear *******,

You have chosen to transfer the character Sithlin Belrin to the account named *********.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

If you did not initiate this character transfer, please contact EVE Online Customer Support immediately at support@eveonline.com or file a Support Ticket.

Daily bump, just for fun.

@Deglin_Aurrin Sent you an offer ingame on Sin’thia Dalrin if you want to move her. Thanks for the other two, just let me know.

@Odinessa just read your email, thanks. Appreciate the offer but will let it run a bit longer. I will contact you otherwise.

Thanks again and glad the transfer has worked out :grin:

1 Like

Is Sin’Thia still for sale?

-SERANIX

Hi
Replied to your mail regarding Sin’thia, sounds good, awaiting your reply.
Thanks

@Seranix Hi there. I am holding Sin’thia for 24 hrs. If that deal doesn’ Work out I will let you know.

Daily bump

Mail sent, Thanks

Responded to your mail.

ISK and Account info sent. Thanks

Confirmed, thank you!

Just starting up my PC. Will transfer within the next hour.

@Tycoon_McDuckj Transfer done, thank you!:

Dear **********,

You have chosen to transfer the character Sin’thia Dalrin to the account named ****************.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.