Alliance Auth (AA) is a fully open source Auth System that helps Eve Online organizations efficiently manage access to applications and services.
- Automatically grants or revokes user access to external services (e.g. Discord, Mumble) and web apps (e.g. SRP requests) based on the user’s current membership to in-game organizations and groups
- Provides a central web site where users can directly access web apps (e.g. SRP requests, Fleet Schedule) and manage their access to external services and groups.
- Includes a set of connectors (called “services”) for integrating access management with many popular external applications / services like Discord, Mumble, Teamspeak 3, SMF and others
- Includes a set of web apps which add many useful functions, e.g.: fleet schedule, timer board, SRP request management, fleet activity tracker
- Can be easily extended with additional services and apps. Many are provided by the community and can be found here: Community Creations
- English , Chinese , German , Spanish , Korean and Russian localization
Here is an example of the Alliance Auth web site with some plug-ins apps and services enabled:
For further details about AA - including an installation guide and a full list of included services and plugin apps - please see the official documentation our repo on GitLab or join our Discord Server