Alliance Auth (AA) is a web site that helps Eve Online organizations efficiently manage access to their applications and services.
- Automatically grants or revokes user access to external applications / services (e.g. Discord, Mumble) and web apps (e.g. SRP requests) based on the user’s current membership to in-game organizations and groups
- Provides a central web site where users can directly access web apps (e.g. SRP requests, Fleet Schedule) and manage their access to external services and groups.
- Includes a set of connectors (called “services”) for integrating access management with many popular external applications / services like Discord, Mumble, Teamspeak 3, SMF and others
- Includes a set of web apps which add many useful functions: e.g. fleet schedule, timer board, SRP request management, fleet activity tracker
- Can be easily extended with new services and apps. Many are provided by the community and can be found here: Community Creations
- Chinese , English , German and Spanish localization
Here is an example of the Alliance Auth web site with some plug-ins apps and services enabled: