Alliance Tournament XVI - Schedule & Brackets

Damn man.

The schedule is impossible to catch up for me giving my work hours if I want to watch the livestreams. I would rather watch them as a livestream rather than watch them as replays. But oh well.

Schedule will be updated ASAP, however if you want to find out when a particular match will be you can always click on the magnifying class that pops out at the side of a match on the brackets when hovered over.

Timesinbrackets

1 Like

Question concerning brackets 28 31 and 34 for those matches. In the losers bracket. Does the bye follow thru for those loser bracket matches?

Yes, although due to the byes in the original seeding it only affects one match next week (#58) - Of Sound Mind have a bye in the losers bracket through to match #72. This will close off the byes providing no more teams withdraw from the tournament.

It has been decided that the schedule will be adjusted slightly to improve the continuity of the coverage due to the bye in the looser bracket. Matches 55, 56 & 57 have been moved one slot (20min) later than previously published to 14:20, 14:40 & 15:00 respectively. Captains will be informed directly.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.