Allow Capital Ships, Supercarriers, and Titans in Highsec

Because no one in hisec gets capitals. Thats how.

Then highsec is nerfed compared to highsec, that is not balance that is a scale tilted completely to one side.

I agree. So move to null or low if you want to play with capitals.

Problem solved.

No, I intend to live in highsec permanently, only people who want to restrict my gameplay are those like you, but we outnumber those who live in other areas, eventually highsec will be buffed to be equal to the other areas in fun and in wealth.

You can move capitals through wormholes too, so you are wrong. But I dont know what you are disagreeing with, since you refuse to refer to what part of my argument you are responding to.

You are correct, in that case there is really nothing other than an arbitrary limitation limiting capitals from all areas of the game, one that should be lifted.

Again, no idea what you are responding to, and since you have a tendancy to argue something i never claimed, I dont know what you are talking about.

Do you not know how to quote someone? Its really simple. Just highlight their text, and then click the “quote” button that pops up.

That comment mentioned that in highsec, they still can only dock in keepstars. Considering the cost, supers and titans will have great difficulty in finding resting places, hence a balance as they are introduced, plus the plex licensing fee in order to get them into highsec.

My question was:

How are they killable with even moderate difficulty by a group of, 20, 30, 40 characters without a wardec or suspect flag?

Your answer is:

you can kill them if the pilot is flagged

Congratulations on demonstrating that your argument fails.

Why should you be able to kill a super with only 20-40 people? Whaa I can’t kill this battleship with a t1 frigate because he has drones, OP please nerf is your argument. You either flag him and bring more people or you just can’t kill him, you pvpers can find other targets.

Sure. He can spend 4000 dollars and get skill injectors.

Now youre just being dishonest.

Im really glad you told your corp mates about this thread. You are looking like an idiot.

Sorry, but not everyone is as poor as you, for many people if they really love the game they can drop 4,000 USD, to get capitals from a fresh clone you only need around 300-700 USD anyways for plex then injectors. All I hear from you is complaining, keep thinking I’m an idiot if it makes you happy.