Alpha clone suicide ganking need to stop!

Dying and fakely rolling up a new character and keeping the money. On another character uh yeah.
lock that thing to green right now.

What money?

3 Likes

Nope.

1 Like

No, ■■■■ off.

5 Likes

Well, it wouldn’t be “illegal” in null, would it?

4 Likes

Depends what kind of “action” he’s looking for :wink:

1 Like

An Alpha account might one day become an Omega account and there currently are enough restrictions on the Alpha account to persuade that Pilot to become Omega without adding yet another restriction.

2 Likes

Is it that big an issue that this needs to be addressed?
How does the OP know they’re alphas?

5 Likes

It’s just another Naari alt or protege.

5 Likes

Makes new forum alt to make yet another “PvP in HS is bad m’kay” thread.

Shut up Sabus/Naari/whoever.

7 Likes

If you can gank at 0sec you can gank at -10sec, some people have some funny ideas about how ganking works.

7 Likes

Ugh, who do I hate more? Careless and entitled highsec players whining about being killed, or alpha players that need to STFU and buy the game?

Ok, sure, lock safeties to green in highsec for alpha players. But in exchange that is it, no further nerfs to suicide ganking will ever happen no matter how much the carebears whine. That way everyone wins. Alpha parasites have more incentive to buy the game, carebears keep dying when all of the alpha gankers just upgrade to real accounts.

5 Likes

I think the issue is people exploiting the RaF program to get the 1mil sp to skill straight into a t2 cat. Perhaps the sp should give sp towards the core skills.

If i remember correctly the old tutorial used to give certain skills trained after you completed the level, the same could be done with what skills you get with the free referral sp.

At least this way genuine players will have core skills trained up while people wanting to make throwaway chars will still need to wait for skills to train before being proficient in that area.

Just my 2 cents though.

2 Likes

Don’t use ships that can be killed with one alpha Catalyst, simple.

3 Likes

And if there will be 20 Catalysts?
What then?

1 Like

There won’t be, we are talking about Alphas.

2 Likes

I don’t think ganking or even alpha ganking needs to stop but I think alphas need their skills more limited. I would like to see all alpha limited to four ranks in the skill and no tech guns ever.

I also think that -10 security standing character still ganking in high sec with no consequences is PURE BS!! A character can pull off 50 ganks before they need to start worrying about anything.

There needs to be real consequences for picking low hanging fruit.

6 Likes

Don’t think this is needed. Low hanging fruit is easily collectable precisely because it is low hanging. And gankers already would not go after properly tanked ships, generally.

3 Likes

Could you please explain who it was that was an alpha that ganked you, bio massed and then created a new character to do it again?

6 Likes

If a train its a SUV or Midget your dead same goes for any tanked Hauler.