Alpha clone suicide ganking need to stop!

It’s enough.

Suicide one of the beauty of EVE life but not when you completely ignore the consequences.
Ppl dont even care about SS loss, CONCORD punishment or whatever.
You just create newacc and repeat.

And simpliest way to prevent that abuse is…

Lock safety switch for Alphas!!!

If you’re in Hi-sec - it’s always green.
If you wanna some illegal action - then go to low/null.

24 Likes

No, ■■■■ off.

11 Likes

What makes you think they’re alpha?

And absolutely not.

If you don’t want a pvp game, play something else.

16 Likes

“You just create newacc and repeat.”

Nope that’s a bannable offense

17 Likes

Do you believe that yourself?

4 Likes

You actually think that stops players from doing it? Players have been biomassing -10.0 ganker toons and creating new ones since the beginning of EVE…

5 Likes

Well since CCP themselves have declared avoiding sec status loss by creating new alts is a bannable offense , I guess I have to believe it.

14 Likes

This is true for Omega just as much as for Alpha suicide characters, so where is it coming from that alpha suicide ganking needs to stop? How do you know your loss of whatever it was, was from an Alpha account?

3 Likes

It is the truth.

8 Likes

Yes, that was my understanding too. I do wonder though if this CCP is the same CCP that said that.

2 Likes

The threat of being banned only works for Omega accounts. Alpha accounts can gank until all of their toons are -10.0, then just roll another Alpha account using another email address.

6 Likes

If they are ganking down to -10 then why not keep ganking at -10, there is no need to roll a new alt.

16 Likes

Exactly. If they can work fine and continue to gank once they go below -5, then it makes no sense that suddenly at -10 they somehow can’t operate effectively anymore.

The whole premise that alts get rerolled at -10 seems a bit pointless.

8 Likes

Because by that point, everyone you have targeted has your toons names on their watchlist, not to mention the faction police harassing you at every gate and station. Once they reach -10.0, just re-roll a new ganker Alpha account with new toons that won’t be on anyone’s watchlist or chased by the faction police and go right back to what you were doing. Rinse, repeat…

5 Likes

I suspect my characters name is on many peoples watchlist but I still get the kills, afk folk are afk. Also ganking with an alpha account means only one character in space at a time so no scouting or loot scooping, are you sure they are alpha I would think not.

13 Likes

I thnk you give these people waaay too much credit

8 Likes

Once a character goes below -2.0 they start getting chased by Facpo, system security dependent, and from -5.0 they are chased by Facpo and can be shot at by anyone.

So from -2.0 to -10.0 they’ve operated effectively, enough to get to -10.0, but then they just roll another character, to start at 0 again, when they are already skilled enough to operate at outlaw status?

2 Likes

Dont you think they just flying in fleets and each one execute his role?

A fleet of all alphas, just one alpha character per player?

Seems unnecessarily limiting, especially with the other characters used to setup the gank and loot afterwards. Much more flexibility with Omegas and easier to rely on few players multiboxing than being limited to one character each.

1 Like

watchlist is now meaningless … the rule about bio-massing -10 chars is long outdated with the advent of free to play . and for making new alts to suicide gank , you lose time to re-train and also lose your killboard which for some is part of the attraction of ganking …

1 Like