Alpha multiboxing Praxis bot fleet

@Ima_Wreckyou
I have seen the same thing lately with a Myrmidon fleet, 8 clearly alpha, all named on an iteration, orbiting an orca.

We have also noticed an uptick in “cooperative” site running in our area with the same patterns.

1 Like

Ok, while you are training those auto-canons to come after us here is some light reading for you to make yourself familiar with your enemy and it will also answer your question:

Manifesto I
Manifesto II

Ugh, what the hell is that load of verbal garbage, I read two sentences and gave up. I will have to repeat the question, what are bot-aspirants?

never read the code stuff but I assume they mean players running mining/combat sites afk, as if they were a bot.

I could see why you would not read the CODE stuff.

What is wrong with that?

It seems a bit strange, sad even to go off on such a long rant about people going AFK every so often, or watching videos while doing that. Well each to their own I guess, this CODE is really the work of a weak minded person indeed. I will have fun white knighting them with my auto cannons.

You will fit right in with ag.

2 Likes

For not reading such verbal garbage, well me and most of the planet I would guess. In fact I just worked it out, you are role playing, this is very interesting indeed as I am role playing too, this will be fun.

Bear in mind that (as far as I’m concerned) CODE is part role-playing, part valuable anti-bot service, part ‘elite-pvp’ easy kill BS. I have no problem with the first two and don’t actually care about the third enough to moan.

If you hunt them good luck, but remember they are also providing you content. Have an alt on a gate on the main pipes, counter-gank when you get chance. Maybe try a cheap jamming cruiser. Only target them as they go suspect and jam as many as possible, let Concord do the grunt work killing them.

Oh no we are not. So this is only a forum thing?

Thank you friend for you advice, they sound like an interesting role playing enemy that I can really develop interesting character content with, wonderful.

We can’t know. CCP can. They have… abilities.

A multi-boxer isn’t actually a problem unless they are usin software to control all accounts simultaneously

1 Like

They are a problem if they are multi-boxing alpha accounts. There’s a very good reason that’s against the rules.

2 Likes

It’s starting to bleed over from organised botting to individual botting. In a nutshell, you’re starting to see connections that end up forming networks. Much like it was once in null, where nowadays organised botting is effectively even if discretely integrated into economics and logistics.

History repeats itself, basically.

What’s the yeild on something like that compared to a procurer?

It’s not just the bleeding effect, but I blame the increase of alt fleets on the introduction of SP extractors/injectors aka SP farming. Now all the PLEX one buys and invests into alts can always return some of the investment simply through the accumulation of skill points. SP farming seems also more reliable than the character bazaar, which makes it a safe investment and it’s no longer a sink, where one has to get each alt to produce enough ISKs before the investment pays off. This makes alt fleets more attractive for any purpose.

2 Likes

That’s true, I forgot the 1 alpha only rule. An omega who can multi-box effectively without isboxer or whatever deserves their advantage, but never with alphas.

I told u kids u can multibox alphas even multibox alphas and omegas at once.

Still haven’t gotten answer from team security been 2 months now so I just sit here and eat my popcorn

1 Like

Looks like it yields 11.1 m3/s (before Orca boost) with 53k eHP for 133.7m ISKs.
Cargohold is 2579.9 m3 and fills up in 232 seconds or under 4 minutes.

Depending on the fit does a Procurer do 16.6 m3/s with 90k eHP for 39.3m ISKs.
Cargohold is 12,000 m3 and fills up in 723 seconds or about 12 minutes.

With a maxed Orca does the cargohold of the Praxis fill up in 166 seconds or less than 3 minutes. Now imagine having to empty 14 of these ships and move the ore into the Orca… It leaves one less than 11 seconds at the most for each of the Praxis’ to do this, not counting in emptying the Orca into the freighter.

Can an alpha fly a mining barge?