Alpha Friendly Corp! Mining, Industry & Trade

March 2024, recruitment reopened.
As a retired Omega I’m opening up my sole trader corp for recruitment to budding Alpha Miners/Huffers/Industrialists. This is a genuine opportunity for Alphas to maximise their mining, industry & trade gameplay. If you plan to upgrade to Omega or have recently upgraded then that’s fine.

It should be said that Alpha industry is tough to make a profit but you can at least assess as a way forward for Omega gameplay. But we’ll help you as much as possible.

Based in Heimatar space around Rens/Abudban. No skillpoint requirement. Mostly EU-TZ. Low tax rate.

You are not expected to contribute time, isk or ore. You can do any activity, it’s your game after all, but industry should be one of your primary interests.

We’re trying to organise at least one mining fleet per week, just chill in Ventures and a few beers.

PM or evemail me in-game if you are interested.

2 Likes

Awesome corp to grow as a capsuleer with group of chill friendly people, I already learned a lot over the short time in this corp. :+1:

Returning after a 3 year hiatus, relearning to play the game, staying alpha til i get it down again. Would I be able to join even though I have toons that are built up just can’t use the Omega skills.

Real helpful for beginners, chill ppl to chat with.

Apologies, I assumed players would contact me in-game.

Yeah I’m happy with that. 2 of my guys have gone omega since joining.

Bumpy bump

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.