Alpha running Incursions

So Im coming back to the game after a long break and wanted to do something I never got to do previously; Incursions. I dont have the funds to sub otherwise I wouldnt be asking. So, could a maxed alpha clone be able to run incursions and make enough isk to be able to plex their account?

Sure you can, it’s just a matter of finding a community you can join, there are a few out there that I know of:

• Warp To Me (WTM) - “Warp To Me Incursions” channel, Shield Community, runs primarily HQs or AS when low on numbers.
  • TheValhallaProject (TVP) - “The Valhalla_Project” channel, Shield Community, runs primarily HQs or AS when low on numbers.
  • TheVanguardProject (TVP) - “The Vanguard_Project” channel, Shield Community, runs Vanguard incursions.
  • The Ditanian Fleet (TDF) - “The Ditanian Fleet” Channel, Armor Community, runs VG, AS and HQs.

Complete list of communities can be found here.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the info. I was hoping that incursions werent outside of what I’d be able to do as an alpha.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.