Am I allowed to use these?

Am I allowed to use these? See Picture.

1 Like

Someone else can confirm but I believe CCP’s policy is “One action per button press”. Remapping a module so it activates when you hit “G1” instead of having to hit Alt+F1 is fine. Having 2 modules activate when you press G1 is against the rules.

2 Likes

I’m surprised you even asked… Seriously like why be so honest?

Chillax and do what you want.

As long as you don’t macro 2 or more buttons together with those, you should be fine. Replace f1 with g1, f2 with g2 etc.

Macros (a sequence of commands) are against the rules. Binding a single command to a programmable key or mouse button is OK.

If you’re unsure, file a petition and get an official answer from a GM.

Was discussed in this thread:

While his goal was for work related stuff, the answer is in that thread and also has info from the section of the EULA.

Retribution, from a neutral point of view, ISD Sakimura was not rude at all and provide a source to answer OP’s question. Whereas YOU were rude, using terms like “arrogant” and “toxic attitude”.
i suppose you don’t like this player, But here, in the Q/A section, new players are searching for questions, and they are unaware of previous history between regular posters…
so…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.