Am i misunderstanding standings?

If i complete a mission that increases my Gurista Corp standings, isnt it supposed to increase my guristas pirates standings by default?

I mean, the agents im accepting the missions from are in the agency panel under filter - faction- guristas pirate.

Only storyline missions affect faction standings. You receive a storyline mission for every 16 missions of a particular level that you complete for an NPC corp. For example, complete 16 level 1 security missions for Guristas Corp and you will receive a storyline mission that will increase your standing with Guristas Pirates faction, but it will also negatively affect your standing with every faction that is opposed to Guristas.

3 Likes

thanks for your detailed answer!

HAHA legit cracked up when i saw this … but yea im trying to get my standings high enough where the diamond rat will rep me and fight with when agressed … ive seen some videos and it was damn cool

Also bear in mind that standings increases are not linear. They are are a percentage of the difference between your current standing and +10. As your standing with a faction increases, the law of diminishing returns make it more difficult to advance.

of course … only need 5.0 for the gurista pirates diamond rats to Rep you thought … im at 4.4 after cosmos and epic arc … gonna try and generate some story missions…
worst case ill be good in 3 months when i can do epic arc again

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.