Amarr region becoming desert

Desserts are always more delicious, so yeah Ill go with that

1 Like

Stay Alert, Protect Cake, Save Loaves

2 Likes

I used to have the Doomsday Starcake in my fittings but it was eaten when they changed up the fittings window.

Damn you Billy.

Here’s one solution, that won’t be considered, of course. Give the Triglavians every system they are now in, with the understanding they must vacate Niarja.

Until that happens, I am going to play minimally to keep training and gathering whatever free skill points I can garner. The whole Triglavian part of the game, including the Abyss, can rot as far as I’m concerned.

6 Likes

In case your demanded item is not available in Amarr then simply take the 40 jumps high sec route to Jita. On the way check out if you can get it in Rens, Hek or Dodixie, maybe you are lucky and can save a lot of jumps.

BTW: Don‘t just buy one item, by ten of it and put the remaining nine onto the Amarr market.

Result: You make profit and you help your local Amarr community. Win - Win!

So stop whining, start using the new opportunities!

6 Likes

OMG Now I want to open a Little Chef

1 Like

Hmmm… so space is black. Amarr is becoming a desert. And we’re online! EVE is becoming a Black Desert Online???

7 Likes

Don’t do this. They’re setting you up to die. If you don’t know what Thera is, you certainly won’t get through it.

1 Like

…you dont know what you’re missing! :wink:

2 Likes

How can everybody be so afraid in a video game??

4 Likes

I do. I’ve been there and know enough about it to know what I’m looking at. You and I both know that wasn’t meant to be helpful.

2 Likes

If you know what you are doing Thera is safe as anything else.

2 Likes

Thera is great. I’m pretty confident that it is safer than Niarja.

4 Likes

That’s for sure.

Actually, I was constructing a phrase Thera might use to advertise to those who hadnt.

But, you know, you could be serious about it and take it personally if you like.

Whatevs, yall.

I was in lab doing tasks bro, I dont know nothin

EVE needs players. This is a player who’s clearly new enough to not know about wormholes or places like Thera specifically. You don’t know their economic situation in game and you don’t know what they consider acceptable risk with content or other players. If your goal is to reinforce the idea that all other players are not to be trusted, creating another solo player (which I’m sure you despise) then keep posting bad advise.

You could try actually being helpful and perhaps show that a community does exist and that not all of EVE is populated by douche bags. That kind of thing encourages that group play this game claims to want.

6 Likes

We were just giving him more options, i use them, it’s up to him to use them or not.

1 Like

I know a little bit about wormholes and I know they can be dangerous. Thank you for your warning @Gabriel_Eban.
But this Thera thing seems to be safer than Niarja. Niarja looks like it’s useless for any transport at all. What about Drifter holes? How do I find them and use them?

It can be a little tedious but i use them this way:

I go there to check for Jove observatories around my place and i check those systems for unidentified wormholes. Once i find a couple, said Redoubt and Conflux for example, i jump in and bookmark the exit hole.
Then i go to my destination region, or use an alpha alt if i plan to travel to the same region pretty often, and do the same, once i’ve found the same wormhole, i jump in and bookmark.
Now you got a nice route. But you need to use a scout, friend or alt, to check for Drifter BS.

1 Like

This is clearly a new player, so none of us yet know whether this guy is going to be a cowering timid crybaby that is terrified to lose his ship (regardless of how cheap it might be) and cannot leave highsec - or is going to be a bold adventurer who seizes each day and revels in their own immortality and the glory of rebirth after each fiery death.

This idea that new players should be coddled and treated like infants is wrongheaded. Sure, there are plenty of cud-chewing PVE veterans that get the shakes from flying through 0.5 systems - but that isn’t exactly ideal gameplay. If people like playing that way then fine, but they shouldn’t act all righteous about it and try to say that giving good advice to new players is bad.

Real Eve players know about Thera and wormhole shortcuts. It is more important than ever to know about these alternatives, now that highsec has navigation issues.

7 Likes