Amarr region becoming desert

I’ve got some idea…

:wink:

3 Likes

Perhaps Uedama does need to go as well, but I understand the star is the wrong type.

I think CCP is trying to force more players into null, so the value of PLEX in game can be brought up and so the null regions can become either way more balkanized, or way more of a T1-fit slaughterhouse. Maybe both. Gankers sure are having the times of their lives right now though. I have found that the Minmatar FW lowsec is pretty gatecamp free. Just go in through Amo-Resbroko, and out through Kamela. I see plenty of industrials while I’m roaming, so I think Hek actually might get some business from this.

2 Likes

Wait a second. You saw an obvious, highly profitable trade route and you’re complaining? :smiley:

2 Likes

Then boom. Incursions : )

I forgot to mention. Do NOT go through Amamake-Kourmonen-Auga if you can avoid it That is a dangerous area. And I am complaining how these invasions are forcing people into null. I love my lowsec “Semi-care-bear” life. Also, as seen in the rest of this thread, industrial and market people are really going to hurt, especially veterans. This could very well have the effect of ruining the game experiance for these veterans, and making the market system more hostile to new players, with module prices rising.

1 Like

Or the veterans might enjoy the novelty.

oh come on amamake is my summer house
+
there is a girl there
a princess , she is the best EVE girl
i kinda luv the awesome female in the forum
but the princess of amamake (will not say her name in vain ) is THE BEST :heart:

1 Like

Miss Missiles?

naaa ms @Xeux
she is online all the time
go to amamake , look at local , the best girl
its her

I spent a long time in Amamake last month. I didn’t notice any princesses.

its because you are a girly girl, man lover ,*&ˆ% searcher, hot &ˆ%$$, female cutie
any manly man would notice the great princess of amamake
she respond to my compliments twice
best days EVRRRRRR

edit:
no BS

If only ISK could buy therapy…

2 Likes

Be the change you wish to see in the world.

2 Likes

What would Ghandi do?

1 Like

Stack guns, load Republic Fleet Nuclear L and cycle all guns on the primary.

1 Like

Ghandi would remove the triglavian npcs and restore the self reliance of the new eden capsulers
peacefully

edit:
with nukes late game

1 Like

My strategy as celts or native Americans was to occupy high ground then spam nukes until everyone else was underwater.

1 Like

CCP is removing high sec and high sec players out of game. Amarr is just the first step. And still many people living in High sec now. CCP will use more means to achieve that.

Goodbye highsec miners. Thank you for your mining service.

1 Like