Amarrian Stations - Disgusting!

My point.
I wonder why anyone would put THAT on public display.

STFU, JASON.

Then maybe refrain from making literally a full half of your original statement dedicated to slinging insults.

My hairdresser is a pair of scissors and a trimmer, and I’m not wearing makeup.

STFU, JASON

Don’t get so touchy, Lady Culome.

You might smudge your makeup.

I’m sorry.

2 Likes

I kind of find them calming.

Captain Elkin… don’t make me track you down and spank you.

I’m already red to PIE, and your Lady Bosslady is mad at me over the kids, so… really, what have I to lose?

2 Likes

It is already well known that in some parts of the universe, the barrier between our material realm and the Immaterium realm of demons, is thin enough that a carelessly wielded pointy human* nipple could tear a rift through which lust demons could pour forth, to fill the minds of humans with lewd thoughts of lewdity.
Making statues with nude pointy bits is just asking for trouble in that situation.

*only human ones, not slaver hound, or cow, or any other animal. Just humans.

Well mi’lady, you could always end up in another cell.

2 Likes

With your security? Pfft. Considering how many tools and weapons I was still carrying when they closed the cell door, that’s not exactly a deterrent.

1 Like

You wound me, Arrendis.

Alright, alright, you win! I’ll stop it.

1 Like

No no, spankings don’t wound, they just hurt. :wink:

1 Like

Some days, the IGS is worth it…

3 Likes

Not another word, Baracca!

3 Likes

Thank you for one of the most sincere laughs the IGS has ever given me.

Really.

Thank you.

4 Likes

I mean, I suppose it could be considered ‘wounding’ if there’s a switch involved…

1 Like

Arrendis! Stop! I already conceded!

1 Like

Huh? Oh! sorry! :angel:

1 Like

I am unsure if this was the sort of “light” they spoke of in the end, but I whole-heartedly approve of this train of realizations and self-actualizing. Well done, friends.

Anyways, it is about time we had aesthetic lighting in those bases. Don’t get my wrong, during my general travels over to Amarr and Ammatar space, I found their old aesthetic quite pleasing. But I am glad to see that the value of presentation is constantly and continuously under evaluation from my colleagues in the Empire.

Good on your people. I applaud you.

I am still appalled at these statues.

GRRRR.

Now, Commander, all one has to do if one is that offended by the naked form is avert one’s eyes. They don’t invite themselves in.

1 Like

I hope this is only bug.