AMD Virtual Super Resolution in fixed window

Greetings. I currently am having some issues with AMD’s Virtual Super Resolution while using it in a fixed window. Using VSR in full screen seems to be working as intended. I have 3 total displays, however the only monitor I output the game to is a 2560x1080 ultrawide. As stated before VSR works correctly when in full screen. When using VSR in fixed window it cuts off a large portion of the screen and makes the game unplayable in any of the resolution I choose above 2560x1080. I use my other two displays for other tasks so the convenience of using fixed window makes it a must for me. I have no problem if I have to just play the game without VSR enabled (it’s not like its any different that what I’m used to) but it would be nice to be able to take advantage of the feature. Any help or incite would be appreciated. Thanks.
o7

You can achieve the same result by using “windowed”-mode and just make the size that you want or run it “Maximized”. Maybe you could give that a try?

That’s not really what I’m looking for. I don’t want my window to have the border on it. Although I appreciate the response.

There could be an issue here

C:\Users\****\AppData\Local\CCP\EVE\c_eve_sharedcache_tq_tranquility\settings****\core_public__.yaml

Check the resolutions in there, including BackBufferHeight and BackBufferWidth

I’ve used this file for my custom resolutions. Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.