Ammo compression

Yes. No explanation needed. Just waiting for [Lugh Crow-Slave] to comment.

Maybe could also add plutonium as a new mineable resource and related compression mechanic to the mix as an option aboard some mining ships with a related surprise at the end of the compression cycle. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I like where you’re coming from but I have a better idea. Ammo and other charges can be bulky to move in large amounts. Why don’t we add a ship with a dedicated cargo bay for charges rather than adding a bunch of steps to compress and uncompress.

4 Likes

Did you get tired after your 72 hr hole control so now you are trolling the forums or

1 Like

I like where you are coming from. I have a link for you to get 1mill skill point when playing eve.

Perhaps you can be asked to remove ore compression because we have a ship called the Miasmos. That ship stores ore.
You see this is funny because you gave an excuse for some thing not to exist because their is a ship for it. lol. Very humourous what? Stop trolling yourself.

I feel like this is the most weirdly worded post I’ve ever read.

2 Likes

let me introduce you to my friend @lilsteel
It is said unlocking the meaning behind this post will lead to enlightenment

you’re going to have to explain how you think these are both apples.

context: Crow thinks you should not have something because a ship exists for it.

Not even close.

The quantities required and volume needed between ammo and raw ore is vastly different.