Audible Fleet Invite

You’re mistaking the part of a feature and idea and needs.
a feature does not have to be a need before it becomes useful.

When it is a need, it may be because it was required before, because that after that it is a need, something wrong may have happened to cause it to be a need.

You don’t have to do something wrong for it to be a need.
There is no need for that.

You’re also mixing up security with a system in the game, or in the program, like if the EVE Online program was a game and not a program, to ensure I don’t miss a fleet invite (which , by the way, is in no way making sure or ensuring that you don’t miss a fleet invite, but would inform if you did miss it, and how).

What I was telling you is that, there are reasons why the system is designed that way, so that, if you did miss the fleet invite, the person that miss it would be held liable, very much like you do to me right now.

You also mix up security matter with the security needs to run the EVE client and server and end up with DDoS.

You like to run a program to evade reality, and call it a game, as if it was your game to evade reality.
Programs don’t run like that, they do use dream and parts that are not real, but it’s not to mix up security and misrepresent it with systems in the game , while it interferes with security.
I don’t care if I have to study this for another 25 or 50 years.
Be my guest.
By then AI will kill more people.