An apology

I would rather have sent this to @CCP_Falcon himself but I cant seem to figure that out. I’m apologizing to him (and CCP by extension) and I’m also apologizing to @Jennifer_Austin for the same reason. I’m apologizing for my unacceptable remarks on the forum regarding jennifer’s post. My comments were totally unacceptable and I will take extra care of my input in the future, abiding by community guidelines.

6 Likes

Oh please, no one at CCP deserves,any apologies in fact we deserve their apologies for the sorry state the game is in .

Sebat Hadah Apology accepted and I mean the thing is I could have been more detailed two of my circumstance maybe I need to go back and rewrite that post in more detail of why I feel is necessary I should have been more details so that personally my problem also

8 Likes

Oh noez internet feels have been hurt.

The guy is clearly a public exhibitionist. Any normal person would’ve used private messages
TLDR - noone cares, noone did.

well its not about you so…

1 Like

Yes, if only CCP allowed us to use that functionality :roll_eyes:

You cared enough to post that :joy:
It also appears that Jennifer cared. Either way, your premise was flawed from the very start.

1 Like

Now that this has been resolved so nicely don’t let the core principles of EVE be hurt so gank her in-game a few dozen times. :smiling_imp:

o7.

Mad respect man, it takes a strong back bone to admit when they went to far and apologize for it.

4 Likes

HODOR !!!

Too soon :sob:

This really should of been a Private message. Simply click on there name in the forums and hit the Message button.

~Buldath