An interesting idea of ending Minmatar-Amarr conflict

You’re still in primary school?
Much becomes clear.

3 Likes

Typical Gallente propagandists rely on pushing their agenda by setting up a bunch of arbitrary rules that prop up their view of the universe and then they call these “human rights” or “laws.” You told me I need to provide proof of things which I find to be self-evident and which are discussed in various books on tribal law and culture. I prefer to refer to them as tribals rather than Matar, because lumping all people of Matari descent into the abomination of the Republic is insulting to our Ammatar allies and other Matari people serving within the great and holy Amarr Empire. Tribal societies are primitive, backwards and repugnant and they do not enjoy the same respect as a civilized society deserves.
No tribal would argue that they do the things that I just accused them of, in fact they are proud of them. You are very insulated if you have not learned about this first hand.
There is only one God, and he is the Lord of Amarr, whatever they worship is not the Lord of Amarr, thus they are godless. This would be obvious to anyone who had experienced his might and glory firsthand, and this is a birthright of every Amarrian. They do not care about the Lord because they do not know him, and that is the purpose of the Reclamation.

You made a claim, I asked you to defend it. Simply declaring something self-evident doesn’t make it so. How are these self-evident truths and not indefensible claims?

By whom and with what biases were they written?

Oh noes, people choosing to call themselves something might be offensive…for reasons! Which Amarr allies are offended by the Minmatar calling themselves the Minmatar, the Caldari? I doubt that. The Matar still “serving” in your empire? Well most will say whatever they’re told to say, or at least pretend they do. I’m sure you can find some who genuinely agree, if you look hard enough…you can always find that one.

I hope you’re aware that this sounds very bigoted and hateful.

From the perspective of some of the Minmatar, you might be seen as the godless one. Did you ever consider that? If the Minmatar truly believe in their particular god, how do you know that their god isn’t as real as yours? What do you base your belief on?

2 Likes

You just are not very well read and I do not find it hateful to protect the lives and chance at salvation for young and innocent human beings. The Republic is a disgrace to all civilized people everywhere and it is the degeneracy of the Gallente Federation that allows them to exist. They want to become like them, less than animals. I do not call into question the legitimacy of any of the authors that are approved by the Empire or the Kingdom to be sourced as educational material, and I know that our education system far exceeds the educational systems of the other Empires with the sole exception of the Society who might equal ours.

You have no idea how well read I am or not. Please try to be less presumptuous.

Unless they’re killed and their souls “lost” when attempting to take them forcefully into enslavement. Oops, collateral damage!

Their existence galls you. As does the existence of the Federation and the Caldari. According to your scriptures we shouldn’t be, should we? We’re here, already living, in your promised land.

Of course you do.

Now that you’ve gotten all of that off of your chest, would you please answer the questions in my previous post.

2 Likes

I once heard a Sebiestor dude call a Sebiestor chick “sister”. She called him “brother”.
Later I found out that they had got married.

If that’s not 110% conclusive proof of Minmatar incestuousness, then I don’t know what is.

4 Likes

It’s not as disgusting as it sounds, especially if their genomes will be found compatible by eugenics analysis. In any way, it is way better than what Gallente allow. Can you imagine, they in the Federation can register marriages of people of the same sex! he Federals really have no shame and logic (and basic biological education about reproduction).

1 Like

It’s like someone took a chatbot, taught it the meaning of “sockpuppet”, and let it loose on the galnet.

Barely coherent, defeated by even the simplest logic, incapable of backing up it’s own claims, and repeating the same points over and over.

I’m now starting to question if this isn’t some Black Eagle psyop designed to make Amarrians look as idiotic and bigoted as possible.

Does anyone really know where this “Golden Serpent” character comes from? Even the alias could be a poorly veiled snipe at the Amarrians. They do love their gold after all, and serpents are not overwhelmed with positive connotations…

4 Likes

Yes they have no morals, not even the basic ones that govern good people who don’t have any religious sense. And we can see that by their mentorship of the Republic they are directly responsible for the evil practices of the tribals today. The Federation is really at the heart of all evil in the universe and they must be prevented from spreading this to our people.

1 Like

And your biggest obstacle against dominating the cluster, no doubt?

2 Likes

I am not interested in dominating anything, I serve the Lord of Amarr and by his will the wicked will persist in their wickedness for as long as necessary according to his plan.

1 Like

Is that true?

Are you able to entertain thoughts and ideas that aren’t sanctioned by your religion or are you a drone to the core?

Are you able to freely answer my questions or are you under duress not too?

2 Likes

I should hope that I am not free to answer any vulgar questions or answer falsely, by his will, may it be so. I also hope by his will that I am not able to entertain any thoughts that are not sanctioned by the religion as defined by the Empress, all blessings be upon her.

1 Like

Please reflect on this.

2 Likes

Again, please reflect and understand what you’re saying.

1 Like

Gods and spirits, we’ve found an even worse xenophobe and racist moron than Kim!

Congratulations Serpent, you’ve just won the IGS’ Worst Troll of the Year award! As such I ask you all to ignore this…creature… and perhaps it will return to whatever slime pit it emerged from.

4 Likes

Wise words, ma’am!

It would be times more correct if you say it as,
“And you are the biggest obstance against Federal domination of the cluster.”

Well, as I have expected. I believe it’s the Federation who is the largest and most hungry to domination entity, and definitely not the Empire.

Ehh… it seems I myself derail my thread into discussion of the Federation, because it’s the way where my thoughts go. Thinking about the enemy and how to defeat them. But lets try to return to the original discussion.

My main idea was that we shall ignore completely all minmatar demands on changing Amarr society and not even take them into consideration for the peace process to happen. On the other hand, we should offer Minmatars to change their own way of life (since it’s they who are the agressors and bullies), and quite rational way of making Minmatars stop from attacking Empire because of slavery would be demanding for Minmatars to legalize slavery inside Republic borders.

How do you think, will it work? Or the tribals will just find another excuse to bully Imperials and attack the Empire?

1 Like

There’s another Minmatar "nation’ if you will, that is entirely civilized and lawful - the Ammatar. They prove that the issue is not racial, it is ideological. The evil tribals are evil because of bad influences. The Gallente liberals. Many Gallente yearn for more traditional and righteous leaders and ways. My guess is they and their corrupt laphound, the Republic will be brought to its knees from the righteous within - God’s chosen Gallente, just as the Ammatar were chosen by God out of the Minmatar!

2 Likes

It is a matter of perspective, I suppose Ms Kim. I can appreciate why someone from Caldari would feel that way and I can’t say that the Federation is free of its own imperialist expansionist tendencies. All the same, as a secularist and non theist I find I don’t trust the Amarrian empire.

3 Likes

Long Live Empress Samipants the IVth.

3 Likes