An interesting idea of ending Minmatar-Amarr conflict

I dislike drinking that much alone.

3 Likes

Yeah but the fun part is that if you drink that much, you will not be alone for long.

3 Likes

Is that a promise?

3 Likes

Oh you betcha, I have heard tales of people being visited by all kinds of creatures. Many of them pink for some obscure reason…

3 Likes

“Amarr Empire convinces Minmatar Republic to legalize slavery.”

After analysis, this platform has calculated that there is approximately 0.000% chance of the Minmatar Republic adopting the organic practice of slavery. Our study of their society has shown that they are staunchly opposed to the practice.

2 Likes

I believe that there is a catastrophic failure in your computations, Ms. Gladius, as they clearly don’t include a possibility of a Republic surrender with following forcible reintroduction of slavery by the victors. Considering amount of military power both nations can amass probability of this solution is rather high if by some reason the conflict will spill outside of CEWMPA treaty. And considering Minmatar offensive nature and circumstances that led to the current conflict, such scenario is again highly possible if it will be caused by another attack of minmatar terrorists.

As for the Republic willingly adopting the practice I have to agree with such conclusion. But again, the calculations clearly didn’t involve political and military pressure on the Republic to adopt the slavery, and it would be 0.000% only in case of verbal proposition.

On the other hand, we have Minmatars, who propose to Amarr Empire to end the slavery, that exceeds way beyond pure verbal proposition - technically, it is the main reason why Minmatars went war on Amarr Empire. The Amarr Empire in the current situation is only defending their way of life from the foreign agressors, who use slavery as a reason for their invasion (or even worse, indeed invade Empire to affect their way of life, and not just sieze their territories, that is significantly worse and should be stopped).

I would like to make a clarification, that my proposition wasn’t really a call to action, the Empire isn’t my nation and I can’t tell them how to solve their problems. It was more a thought experiment about what will happen if the Amarr Empire will answer Minmatar Republic with methods that Minmatar Republic use.

You see, it’s the Minmatar Republic who are being bullies, who try to convince the Empire to change their ways (to abolish the slavery). And from the principles of ultimate justice and fairness it looks correct if the Amarr Empire will instead start to wage war in order for Minmatar Republic to legalize slavery, just like Minmatar Republic wages war against Amarr Empire to abolish the slavery.

From a logical point of view, it’s the Minmatar who are guilty in the current war, it’s them, who shall bear the consequences, and for all that they have done, they definitely deserve such a treatment.

D. Kim, Strike Commander,
State Protectorate, CMC,
Caldari State

Your hatred for those of the republic is truly curious. Have they done something personally or is it simply that they’re aligned loosely with the federation?

2 Likes

If you can’t read logical conclusions, don’t intervene in conversations with your inane insult attempts. Your incompetence is your, not mine problem, I have explained everything pretty much open and clear for everyone to understand. If you still can’t - read again. Can’t again - read one more time. Still can’t understand - then it’s just not yours, stop wasting our time.

Though, if I did make something not clear by my mistake, wise people have ability to ask me for clarification. One doesn’t have to be gifted for that.

I asked you a simple question. The level of vitriol in your response merely confirms my supposition that there is nothing rational or logical fuelling this.

3 Likes

You didn’t ask a “simple question”, you started trolling out of your ignorance. Your alternative question contained factual errors about me in both of presented options, that makes it a definitive and straightforward trolling.

Cease and desist.

I repeat again, if you have real questions on topic, go ahead and ask. Otherwise, wasting my time on people of your “caliber” and qualities is not among my interests.

State Protectorate, CMC,
Caldari State

a) You’re the one taking time to respond. Clearly answering these questions matters to you.
b) Your opinion of trolling is as curious as your hatred of the Republic.

2 Likes
Summary

I believe that there is a catastrophic failure in your computations, Ms. Gladius, as they clearly don’t include a possibility of a Republic surrender with following forcible reintroduction of slavery by the victors. Considering amount of military power both nations can amass probability of this solution is rather high if by some reason the conflict will spill outside of CEWMPA treaty. And considering Minmatar offensive nature and circumstances that led to the current conflict, such scenario is again highly possible if it will be caused by another attack of minmatar terrorists.

As for the Republic willingly adopting the practice I have to agree with such conclusion. But again, the calculations clearly didn’t involve political and military pressure on the Republic to adopt the slavery, and it would be 0.000% only in case of verbal proposition.

On the other hand, we have Minmatars, who propose to Amarr Empire to end the slavery, that exceeds way beyond pure verbal proposition - technically, it is the main reason why Minmatars went war on Amarr Empire. The Amarr Empire in the current situation is only defending their way of life from the foreign agressors, who use slavery as a reason for their invasion (or even worse, indeed invade Empire to affect their way of life, and not just sieze their territories, that is significantly worse and should be stopped).

I would like to make a clarification, that my proposition wasn’t really a call to action, the Empire isn’t my nation and I can’t tell them how to solve their problems. It was more a thought experiment about what will happen if the Amarr Empire will answer Minmatar Republic with methods that Minmatar Republic use.

You see, it’s the Minmatar Republic who are being bullies, who try to convince the Empire to change their ways (to abolish the slavery). And from the principles of ultimate justice and fairness it looks correct if the Amarr Empire will instead start to wage war in order for Minmatar Republic to legalize slavery, just like Minmatar Republic wages war against Amarr Empire to abolish the slavery.

From a logical point of view, it’s the Minmatar who are guilty in the current war, it’s them, who shall bear the consequences, and for all that they have done, they definitely deserve such a treatment.

State Protectorate, CMC,
Caldari State

We had not taken the military force of all parties present into account. This is puzzling to us. The intricate nature of politics and social order are difficult to process. We operate in unison, moving corruptions to quarantine until they can be rolled back to the correct build via stored back ups. The concept of splintering into many factions is hard to understand. We wonder how there is any cohesion among organic life.

Your response is very much appreciated. Our studies continue.

2 Likes

The reasoning and explanation for splintering into many factions is actually quite easy concept. It stimulates the competition between the groups, as each of them will be trying to get to the top, and thus all groups develop faster. Also in extreme cases it allows to get rid of the most inefficient of the groups, as they will stagger behind and eventually will be ground under the gears of progress.

Consider it an ultimate motivation for self and group improvement in opposition to stagnation of mere existence.

Are you an android or a cyborg? If you’re a cyborg then you are part organic, or at least your brain should be mostly so. Who, or what are you?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.