An issue with Niarja system

Thanks for another portion of ignorance. Now go back to your sandbox and keep playing toy soldiers. Your anti-caldari propaganda is simply dull and obviously myopic. The only thing you’ll achieve posting things like this is will show yourself a clown.

I was in the first EDI fleet going into Niarja, the last EDI fleet out of Niarja as it fell into First Liminality, and the first fleet back into Niarja under her command to contest the kybernauts and Goonswarm opportunists in First Liminality. She acquitted herself well and demonstrated tactical knowledge and expertise that exceeds the proficiency of capsuleers who have spent three times as long in pod.

There are few capsuleers from the Caldari State—or indeed from the Big Four and among EDENCOM loyalists generally—who dedicated as much time and energy to the defense of humanity than Commander Miran Tereven.

5 Likes

Well well, look at this. Even gurista now are popping in to prevent us from fighting for what is ours!

Guess?
Oh, sorry, I forgot I am talking with another gurista, you apparently have troubles in this department!

I’ll give you a hint: in a state which name starts with ‘C’, fighting for Caldari something that starts with ‘S’. I now wonder what are chances you’ll guess it now?

Why in the Maker’s sake we’ll make our presence known to gurista? If your intelligence has achived such a failure that it couldn’t manage to track just my movements, it’s your fault, and our success… I wonder though, where this unhelathy interest to my location stems from?

Is this how gurista call their smuggling operation now? Whom are you trying to fool?

Oh, don’t worry.
Once we will finish with Triglavians, Gallente and other invaders, we’ll surely remember that cockroaches like you still exist. You WILL see us for sure, we’ll sweep through your dear Venal, cleansing it from dishonorable gurista filth.
You’ll pay for all your crimes wtih your lives. You can run, you can hide, but it will be in vain. Cold Wind knows no mercy.

If I had to guess, I’d wager you were hiding from the shame and embarrassment of the Navy you’ve sung praises about proved to be the most incompetent military force out of all the major Empires.

Thousands upon thousands of young Statesmen sent to an early grave due to incompetent leaders and with next to no victories to show for it. Having lost more systems to the Trigs than all the other empires combined.

I was fighting for the Caldari State during the invasion. I fought in multiple systems trying to do what I can and I don’t recall ever seeing you once in my efforts.

So… You tell me. Because you weren’t on those frontline last I checked.

There is no unhealthy interest unless I asked and harassed you on multiple encounters of where your location is.

The reason I ask, because you’re talking like you pulled the most weight out of anyone during the Invasion when in reality you were off doing something completely different while other Capsuleers (Like miren) went and fought to protect your people from a foreign entity that has proven to be far more capable of invading than the Gallente Federation.

They’re called Scimitar, a logistical cruiser designed to provide remote shield reps to friendly ships. By logistical support I meant flying logi and keeping pilots alive.

… If I wanted to smuggled I wouldn’t hide it. If I’m moving dope I’m just gonna say I’m moving dope.

You people couldn’t even protect your own God damn space… I’m not worried at all.

More given the fact that you’ve people had talked about this since Day 1 the Guristas were founded and failed repeatedly to make good on that promise.

Instead? Venal continues to grow and grow with prosperity.

And it will continue that way.

The only crime I’ve committed is sell quality goods at a competitive price.

It is just criminal how good my products are. For that, I am incredibly guilty.

She doesn’t. She has only her own bloodlust and rabid hatreds at heart. She talks up the State, but refuses to acknowledge any path forward that doesn’t include an endless war against anyone she feels has wronged her.

4 Likes

Worst part is that it’s just so tired now… It’s just so god damn tone deaf after what the State just became victim to.

She’s gonna respond that she was more occupied with dealing with the Gallente threat and expect us to roll over and agree that’s a way bigger priority than a bunch of masked freaks tearing up holes in the middle of the Caldari state’s core systems and slaughtering all defenders and occupying the systems and cutting them off from the wider Caldari State.

And still gonna say that the Federation needs to be destroyed and is a threat as big as the Collective still

Then you’d appear even more ignorant, though can’t blame you, considering that’s how a gurista expected to act. And that’s what makes me different from you, unlike dishonorable pirates I never hide in shame and embarassment!

EDENCOM’s fault, not State’s.

Are you trying to make my slippers laugh? Gurista? For Caldari State? Are you just trolling?
I’d better run myself through sword than join gurista efforts. Im not a freaking smuggler or pirate! I am a soldier of Glorious Caldari State, and if we will happen to meet in our activities, be sure I’ll be on the opposite side, protecting the State from scum like you!

A known dishonorable gurista asking State personnel about location is a what if not unhealthy interest?

We have protected some of our space and currently recovering our space from occupants. But little loudmouth ignorants like you knew!

We’re busy with more dangerous enemy than loudmouth gurista clowns. After we deal with them, we’ll come for you too.

Dream on.
You know you pirates can’t match us and you survived only because, as you mentioned before, you ran in shame and embarassment. You’re waste of the cluster. You were kicked out from the State, you, former incompetent pilots who couldn’t find place in meritocratic competetive society we are building, you can’t do anything except hiding. But even that won’t help you.

Death to enemies of the State!

Nonsence.

Are you completely out of your mind, gurista? You dare to claim I’d say such stupid thing! “As big as the Collective”. You pathetic trolls just love to put your words into other mouths, don’t you? So what is that, when you fail to object any of my own ideas, you imagine in your tiny brains that I have said something different - just to object it in a way you can? That’s just pathetic and shameful.

Federation is the way way bigger threat. Everyone knows that.

But in anyway, it simply shows you as a liar who openly lies about others on comms.
Your words have absolutely no value. Enjoy what you have achieved.

And, to fight against Gurista derailing attempt, lets not give these pirates chance to stop us from restoring integrity of our cluster!

Still looking for interested pilots from Amarr Empire and Caldari State who are wlling to contribute to the fight to solve the Niajra problem!

:popcorn:

1 Like

The Collective is kicking your asses, if the feds are worse, you may want to consider doing something a bit more intelligent than trying to fight a two fronted war against entities that obviously put your military to shame

grrrr goon

1 Like

I wonder, is it possible for people of your kind to even try to create a question or comment that wouldn’t contain any blatant and childish trolling like that? Is this task too hard for your intellect?

Maybe you need some help of trainers? Psychological help? Teachers?

In any way, apparently, if you had studied a situation more carefully before making such comments, you could find that we are fighting war on two fronts becauase other nations aggressed us. It wasn’t us who invaded Gallente Prime and occupied Gallente homeworld, isn’t it? And it wasn’t us who invaded Triglavian systems to suck their stars, right?

So, what exactly your kind will consider to be “intelligent”? To surrender to an invader like Minmatars did when Amarr Empire invaded first about thousands year ago and enslaved almost everyone? I hope you enjoyed your slavery? For us, this decision was way less than intelligent. Maybe because we don’t think like Minmatars and we consider such sort of thought to be coward and dishonorable. It’s neither worthy nor intelligent.

You know what? Go ahead and give the feds a reason. Not like you’re being much use against the trigs anyway, it should be amusing to watch you get rolled over by your own stupidity. At least we know when to put a grudge on the back burner.

3 Likes

There is no need to be obtuse, young man.

You silly barbarians can’t stop patriots and protectors of Civilization from fighting Triglavian menace! Leave your trolling to kindegarten where you belong.

In your case apparently all it took was Ichoriya.

Either way, if you’ve mustered your courage, you can always contact Naava Edios from Phoenix Naval Systems, as they are, if I have understood them correctly, still trying to engage Kybernauts both inside and outside of Pochven.

This means that whilst the invasions themselves appear to have come to an end, you could potentially still do something useful.

In here, I contact EVERYONE who cares about the EMPIRE and the STATE.

If they don’t answer - then they just don’t care, and let the Maker be their judge.

Note: I’m not here to discuss politics.

I would not worry too much for a “replacement” of sort for the niarja connection.

Building a stargate connection between two colonized systems is “simple” .

Tho, i think that no direct path “as before” will exist again.
To find two STABLE gravitational harmony points over such distance is well outside average data.
And the gravitation problem posed by pochoven is reducing the probability even further.
It is more likely that at least one system is used as a “middle ground” it would make the calculations much simpler.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.