An issue with Niarja system

As we know, Niajra was a connecting system between two largest civilized empires of New Eden. Now, ‘thanks’ to triglavians and their gallente agents from Edencom it is gone. We shall not allow Federation to separate us, and we shall stand together despite their attempts to disrupt our cluster.

I am looking for Imperial representatives to discuss the solution to the emerged problem in a different media to prevent possible gallente and triglavian sympathizers from reading.

– D. Kim, Strike Cmdr.

Niarja fell due to the efforts of Goonswarm wanting to cut off a logistical artery of one of their nullsec adversaries. Edencom forces fought diligently(both seconded Navy and the capsuleer supporting forces from all four empires) against that outcome. Perhaps next time you try to raise a conspiracy, at least try to do so with one grounded in fact.

1 Like

I am not raising ‘conspiracy’, I am looking for a solution of existing situation.

Next time read the post before replying and maybe you’ll avoid making a fool out of yourself. Maybe.

^I was refering particularly, to this line you put in, Strike Commander. You are the one scrabbling at anything you can reach.

Are you going to deny Edencom has gallente agents?

EDENCOM… Has both Caldari and Federation… agents, what does that make you former Strike Commander… even in the Abyss ravage system of Otanuomi… you logic is still upside down at best…

Hell, it even has Amarr agents.

2 Likes

You’re speaking nonsence. Try again… or better don’t. I am not very keen listening about my logic ‘being upside down’ from someone who doesn’t make any.

FTFY.

1 Like

I don’t really think it’s entirely fair to blame Goons. Not many people accuse me of being their biggest fan, but it was more than just them. Capsuleers are just not generally good people. Smaller groups, more dedicated to the objective than Goons, did more, with the most common reason being that people enjoy causing chaos and destruction. Capsuleer have the sort of power that almost nobody can be trusted not to abuse and this is the result.

Oh, it was definitely us. There were legitimate strategic reasons for the action1, and there’s a certain school of thought these days that thinks Vily may actually have trolled us into it2, but it was definitely Goon fleets that sealed the deal. Without us, EDENCOM had a chance. With us there… they didn’t.

1. You can, of course, disagree as to whether or not that makes the action itself justified, but the reasons themselves are strategically legitimate. And for the record, yes, I still disagree with the decision and find it absolutely maddening.
2. She didn’t. As much as TEST enjoyed camping the Niarja gates afterward—and they did—Nour Samy is not smart enough to troll anyone, and he’s the one whose alarmed ranting first set things in motion.