An Open and Honest Letter to CCP from an Alliance Leader

@Gix_Firebrand You do know that it’s so obvious that Lucas and I are two different people but you’re too proud to admit you were wrong.

Hm, I seem to recall some of your first posts on this forum involved calling players here “basement dwelling incels”. And you went back and mass deleted all your initial posts because they betrayed the fact that they’re all in the same vein.

And all the deletes to white-wash yourself so you can deceive people who don’t know better:

Pot meet kettle.

That’s true. All of the Gix posts are badly-worded taunts and veiled insults, almost like it’s a disturbed teenager who posts. The man - I’m guessing it’s
a man, it could be a woman for all I know - must be very angry inside. I wonder what happened but he needs to get over it because it’s affecting his online relationships and leaving bad marks on his game character. How will he ever be able to sell such a jerk on the Character Bazar if he ever needs to?

rolls eyes

Yea ok bruv. Cause this is my first time on the interwebs :smiley:

Oh? Whining? How so :smiley:

Heh. It must burn huh? Because you eventually get too emotional and start slinging insults and get checked hard.

Ain’t my fault you get emotional over pixels my boy :smiley:

LOL, I like how you sneakdiss the ISDs and try to get the thread closed :smiley:

Interesting :smiley:

Yennoe, I’m always curious as to why people, when backed into a corner, resort to age shaming :smiley:

Angry? You and Grampy Kells Rroff provide much merriment brosefticles :smiley:

Bad marks? Are we in school bruv?

Wut. Why would I ever sell my character? He is mine :smiley: I created him and when the time comes and sail off from New Eden covered in the victory of being me and only me, never an alt and never false, he shall remain mine :smiley:

Me “and”? So now I’m no longer Lucas’ Alt? How you break my heart.

No bruv, but you need to go back to it because “a bad mark on” is perfect English, but of course for you Rednecks English is a foreign language.

You’re such a man-child.

Simply saying “no” doesn’t rebut nor refute my argument, as much as you wish it to. Your accusation of “baseless” literally means lack of evidence, which is objectively and logically incorrect as I have submitted the following evidence:

The “cherrypick” is especially weak considering you only have yourself to blame for posting thousands of times posts that are vapid, void, or repeat of the same single content. Your ability to regurgitate sheer quantity of posts doesn’t provide you a meaningful defense when people earnestly take each and every you and your messages at full value, and your whole corpus of generated content earnestly.

A non-trivial amount of them were and are insults of the same nature you are criticizing. If you can’t handle the feedback nor have the maturity to acknowledge “yeah, I’ve said things I’m not proud of”, that’s still entirely a reflection of your character and stubbornness and inability to reflect and not a commentary about the strength of my argument, no matter how much you wish it was. Which to outside observers seems absolutely indistinguishable from Gix’s behavior that you’re criticizing.

Do better.

3 Likes

WOW get a room you two

2 Likes

Ok here’s an on topic question:

Does the increase of the subscription fee disuade the multiboxer more than the casual gamer, or is the person only running one account at a time actually more intensely impacted because the multiboxer is PLEXing more often to support their accounts?

Id be tempted back to Omega if I knew that the increased cost was making more multiboxing krab fleets quit.

2 Likes

Some people never listen

Cept I’m pretty dang sure Io’s never reported your posts. Neither have I :smiley:

Rather he’s got you dead to rights and you’re squirming bruv :smiley:

Is it my fault he’s using a sub-par machine? :smiley: He had to learn :smiley:

Ew, stalking me much? That’s creepo bro.

How so? You’ve demonstrated time and time again, you get emotional and you sling insults. Hell, you even went after an ISD :smiley:

ROFL. Holy cow I actually LOLed for real.

Fact huh? And where did you get this info from :smiley:

New’s to me bruv. Yennoe, what do you do when the gas lighting doesn’t work? Again bro, you got my full pity :smiley:

You realize you can be both at the same time right? Do you not know how to interwebs or

Erm. And it means a bad grade in school. How embarrassing you don’t know that :smiley:

Why would redneck English be foreign? You don’t even know me bruv :smiley:

Or maybe I enjoy having a character in a spaceship vidya game :smiley: I realize your whole life is driven by ISK, thus you cannot understand why I would never sell my one and only char :smiley:

You didn’t have to murder him like that :smiley:

I think tho, the main difference between Grampy Kells Rroff and I, is that he cannot feel or display joy in any form. Remember, this is a dude who can’t giggle.

I deeply enjoy the forums and EVE as a whole. He does not. He is addicted and it is all that he has. He’s basically Gollum. He loves EVE but loathes it. And now he’s attempting to destroy it because he can’t summon the willpower to walk away from a spaceship vidya game.

My leading theory is by him quitting he perceives it as CCP beating him. And he can’t have that of course, so crazily he continues to give them money for a product he hates. The reason why he wants to play until the server shuts off, is that then he can say he beat CCP.

Wild right? Imagine taking space pixels that serious. Yennoe, when you zoom out, it is kinda terrifying this is a grown adult that functions like this.

He isn’t tho. He’s merely providing evidence to refute your point, which it is. That isn’t an attack LOL.

Do you not know how to debate or

Uh. He ROFLcoptered you into the ground. You’re fuming inside cause your delete storm didn’t catch it in time. Welcome to the interwebs brosefticle :smiley:

…or… or… or I’m a genuine non-alt character. DUH

1 Like

@Gix_Firebrand You’ve had enough attention from me today, son. Talk to you tomorrow.
Try to have a good day, ok? Life isn’t all that bad.

1 Like

? My life is fine bruv :smiley:

I’m enjoying the forum and the game :smiley:

Funny, I thought you said you were leaving.

Just another lie I guess :smiley:

I know, I just employed the same trick on Io :smile:

Oh?

Drop the proof :smiley:

Since this is already getting out of hand here again:

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting