An Open and Honest Letter to CCP from an Alliance Leader

Eh? Sorry I thought we were talking about EvE not RL

Hey! Keep your delirious bs for the other members.

We are, it’s set theory.

Ah more theoretical marxists, gotcha.

I don’t either. It’s not as difficult as to have veteran players take anyone under their wings, unless we’re talking about a 14yo.
Old people love to complain and old EVE players complain about everything and then say the players are leaving because of what they been complaining about but then they say new players are snowflakes who can’t handle the game but then they propose to teach the game to new players.
Does anybody else see the irony in that or it’s just me?

Cringe level 5000bs

Nah bro. You already told on yourself :smiley:

Nah bro bruv son brah… It’s funny that you’re not even aware of just how ridiculous you are on this forum, beyond the fact of how funny it is that you think this isn’t the first time we have contact.
So you want to think I’m Kell or some other troll you lost word war against, suit yourself. It’s your wasted time, not mine.
I’m leaving you to your delirious state. Have fun :smiley:

It’s ok bro :smiley:

I know why you’re running :smiley:

Just mute him he is not worth your time.

If I was him I would be asking my self why he is spending his life pissing people off and he will be hit hard with some self realization.

2 Likes

I don’t think he’s that aware. His mental state is more between that of a fish and a cucumber.

Yes, I’m running because that argument we had earlier about you know what? Yes, I thought about it and now I think you are right. Ganking isn’t a problem, players just have to learn to deal with it like any other game mechanics.
See, Kell can change his mind, even if it’s through an Alt, right @Lucas_Kell or whosever alt you think I am? :sweat_smile:

Oh! The troll is still alive!

Hello, Main :wave:

Will make it official and put “Lukas Kell’s Alt” in my forum bio, even if I don’t agree with you, I hope it’s okay with you. I know our good pal @Gix_Firebrand would agree. lmao

Edit: Ooops, mispelled your name, sorry, Main. lol

More Edit: … just kidding

@Gix_Firebrand So what happened? Cat got your tongue?
Who’s running now?

This thread went downhill. RIP feedback.

I think the thread didn’t go downhill at all, because the subject itself is bad, the thread is on the same level of the subject.

The feedback is fine, it is appropriate to the “I want more ISK and passive ISK too otherwise I won’t undock and I will trash EVE’s reputation on Reddit and make nobody else try EVE because I want ISK”.

I’m not shocked by the feedback, this is expected, only the people who are oblivious got shocked, it’s a good reality check.

3 Likes

BRM - fine do that.

Resource Distribution - Totally agree, the reason I left the game was because I could not make BS and lower level capitals without going to extreme lengths.

Passive Income - I am glad to see that you did not want to go back to the previous passive moon mining system in the end, because the current system gets people into space. Reserve Bank looks interesting… Also I agree with the Rorquals, at the start they were awesome tough targets, killing one was hard and fun. The yield was however way too much…

Price Increase was my second reason to leave the game, it was not so much that I could not afford it, at least for the moment, but more to do with my perceived view on the lack of value of money I was seeing. I was wondering about €30 for two accounts and then when it went to €40 I went nope.

Hangers, I like the idea of linking accounts for benefits.

Alliance wide bonuses, interesting

Ship balance, I detest the everyone is using this ship lets nerrf it so no one uses this ship type of balance which I saw so often in Eve.

Not a bad post, I see you hit a nerve with some of the ganker aligned idiots but to be honest who doesn’t?

Dude. This is just sad LOL.

You realize how you gave yourself away right? :smiley:

Bro, you know timezones are a thing right? :smiley:

ROFL. You said you were leaving tho :smiley:

Ahh so you don’t play again. Good. Your opinion, which didn’t matter much in the first place, matters as nothing now :smiley:

Oh? How so? He admits to not playing. Why would his opinion matter?

Key words. I think :smiley:

It’s ok. It’ll finally give you the strength to quit right? :smiley:

Yes I do :rofl: I’m so smart that I give myself away. I should go hide in shame and frustration.

Time zones?!? What the F are those??? :crazy_face: