An Open and Honest Letter to CCP from an Alliance Leader

Im only saying what Ive been told by CSM member regarding those things.

So either CCP is working to improve the game, or they are having meetings with people who claim to do very little of worth.

Im inclined to believe neither, but then Im an untrusting old sort.

The truth generally lies somewhere inbetween, but CCP hasnt been working for the betterment of all players equally, and no, visuals that impact hardware more greatly is not an objective improvement.

1 Like

Yes, you’re the delusional one if you truly think that CCP of all people are teaching people the lessons of the ongoing meta of how to play the game. :roll_eyes:

It doesn’t bother me that CCP has artistic license and control over their own game. It bothers me when whiny players show up making demands of CCP instead of figuring out how to click “undock” and get what they want out of the universe.

3 Likes

Your precious little game isn’t that hard to learn. It’s funny how you describe it like some scientists trying to teach farmers the secrets of Fusion. I bet you walk folded in half for the HUGE chip on your shoulder. Players aren’t leaving EVE because it’s hard to play so you can keep your 10-year-old lessons

Why are they leaving? Not enough handouts? Too expensive? Too easy?

What are you actually on about?

Do you always try to work this hard to demonstrate how illiterate you are? Or did the truths that I listed hit a little too close to home, causing you to turn to such an adorable attempt at being venemous?

2 Likes

I know better than to specify whatever I’m “on”.
Besides, I don’t answer questions from just anyone and the IS- … never mind…

You’re funny :clown_face:

Flibbleob blibblob bleeb to you too

Take off the makeup then.

Your face your job.

Only idiots don’t realize the whole use of emojis is to post their own face. Or do you text your friends posting emojis on their behalf? :roll_eyes:

There’s all sort of changes, improvements, upgrades all the time. Just not really any jesus features (not like those were a good idea). One may not enjoy those changes or they might not affect your play styles but they do happen, all the time.

Beyond that the massive changes that would shape and form the game for the next 5+ years I would hope they’d take their time with, I’m in no rush to end up with stuff that isn’t well thought out (within CCP’s capabilities… heh). Also, so far, lots of the bigger changes give the suggestion that CCP isn’t looking for the quick buck and easy account increase, which to me sounds like they care more about the game than just monies. That’s as straightforward as one could possibly expect from a developer.

Whine less, play more.

4 Likes

@Io_Koval Bite me

1 Like

All you’ve done is twice proven you’re digitally illiterate and confirmed that, on substance, every uncomfortable truth I said hits too close to home.

Undock and come make me. Old fashioned in game rivalry.

1 Like

Right, keep rambling, grandpa

Im open to be proven wrong but Im hard pressed to think of any of these.

Im probably blinded by bitterness but honestly open to hear one.

UI, sound engine, graphics and visuals. Just to name a few super recent ones. None of those are easy, all of those have massive impact on the core of the game. None of those are about improving short term income or account increase, they are investments made with long term planning in mind.

They could also NOT have done those and it would not really change the game (can’t miss what you don’t know). Also, none of these benefit easy AFKing, multiboxing or large scale fighting (in some cases they’re actually directly against them). To me it seems as if they’re willing to make decisions that don’t benefit them short term, and that is the best mind set to have for an MMO that wants to stick around.

The game works just fine, you can do things just fine, you just can’t do excessive things that easily. I don’t see the problem.

2 Likes

Eh they dont affect me, but these days I suppose Im in the minority.

I guess Id just rather see something new or improved than something already working replaced with something Ill not notice.

But like I said, Im the minority so its not done with me in mind so unsurprising I see no benefit.

They are actually. Because they can’t handle the loss and adapt.

Ah. Dude, another alt? Did you change cause we figured out the other one or

Let’s just say that the living standards and quality of life of lots of people are degrading. It gets political if we go into details like access to a functional power grid so I’m reluctant to go there and experience has taught me not to venture near Pharm’ turf.

1 Like