Ancient Aliens

Where?

No, seriously, where are they. There is absolutely zero evidence to support this idea, so it’s a really meaningless idea that doesn’t support anything. When I ask, “why didn’t they stay”, I’m asking a question that comes from the evidence. Following the evidence is how you come to conclusions. You don’t form a conclusion first, then find the evidence for it second. That’s not how real academic discovery functions.

Stories, fables, all just as historically useful as the bible itself. There is no evidence Moses even existed. There is no evidence that the Hebrews even spent any time in Egypt at all. Lots that they were in Sumeria, which is probably where they learned writing and many of the stories they than transposed into the Bible, but they were never in Egypt. No other civilisation, not even the Egyptians themselves, have any writings to suggest the Hebrews were there.

Really? How many electricians do you think have training in the field of arcs of covenant?

No, sorry mate, “we don’t know” is not the assumption, it’s a fact. A positive claim to the contrary would require proof before we could say, “we do know”.

"That’s not how real academic discovery functions."
Real academic discovery function are they are.
To try to make them be in any other ways than they would not be how they are.

In both cases, whatever they may be, no matter what.

"Really? How many electricians do you think have training in the field of arcs of covenant?"
No, electricians would know about electricity transfer without wires, and the property of the electrical current and fields related to it, and systems related to it.
There are also electrical engineers who know, and also scientists in the field of physics who know.
Theology is the field of science that deals with the Arc of the Covenant, of which there are not 2.

By the way, those scientists, know and practice, not only as an academy, by in practical use.

As for theology, as in all science, certain people are even named based on theology, and they are not stories, fables. The use of the language was designed to deal with the systems at the time.
There was secrecy involved, and responsibility.
Anyways, they were at war against him because the device he moved away and brought with him was powering their cities, and caused their downfall once it was taken away.
Apparently, they did not leave them blueprint to make a second system to power the thing up, despite having build the thing to produce the result, for psychological warfare reasons.
Maybe they were not getting the full potential benefit of slavery or lack of support they may have been able to use to be more good to others.

I agree with how you are against me though, as it makes it easier for me to discern your motives.
It would have seemed more like ulterior motives if you didn’t mention it.

We are still looking at the facts and analysing them, so that we can understand better what happened, how and why , and so on.
As for evidence, one thing that is also not hard for me to use as evidence , is evidence which is refused to be used, and the reasons why it is not.
As for conclusions, evidence, and how to process data, I may use an information processing system which is not the least efficient, and which is secure enough to store the data you mention, so that I can use it to benefit society.

Granted, it’s more operational and practical than more limited than to be of academic value only.
However, to be of academic value one is more limiting in scope, and , maybe not what I am doing.
As for your question, due to the scope of the subject, I really didn’t have the time to think about it all that much yet.
I don’t know if there were aliens, if there were ancient aliens, what they were, how old or ancient and so on.
I don’t know if they did stay or not, or if they didn’t stay, how they left, why, and why they would have stayed.
Both options would have their related facts, in any case.

What if some left and others died or stayed. How could they survive past one generation?
Would they have to mix breed with other species or how could they adapt if their genes changed?

What is the conclusion you mention that was formed first, or that was not formed first, if any, that you mention?
What is the evidence that is to be found from the conclusion, or not to be found from it, 2nd?
What evidence was found from the conclusion 2nd, if any?
And where do you get your inference system from?
I do have inference systems models used in AI from Japan, but that’s nothing new, it’s from 1983 and before.
They plan to upgrade it from the Pentagon because they developed something more cost-efficient after all the infrastructure was developed and has been operational.
Not draw a conclusion first from the hardware system inference system, and then come with evidence.

This is the Giant video

Jan 29 (2018)

This is the wireless video

1d (2018)

This video

has the data about ancient construction, which, since we don’t know how, and older than pyramids, and close to the Sphinx, may have have been done by aliens.
2ndly, the science and technology may be deemed alien in the sense that it is something we don’t know, and is stanger to us.
Another point of note, many of the tasks to do so are not possible with today’s best technology.
Of course, we do have nuclear power, and it can be transferred to create this, but we don’t yet, and did not.
The nuclear power we now have is more than 10 times more powerful than those forces of Ancient times combined, although it is not transferred to do so yet.

The structure in Java is 28,000 years old, not quite as old as the Sphinx yet.

I stopped here. This is gibberish. Please learn how to use words and put them together in cogent sentences. What you just wrote here means absolutely nothing.

What is the video you posted?
I didn’t have the time to verify it yet. I only watched part of it.

“How could anyone possibly disagree with the truth! They must be paid shills! There’s no possible way I might be wrong, everybody else is out to get me!”

Maybe you should put your tinfoil hat on.

Watch it and find out. I can only give you information. What you do with it after that is on you.

“Real academic discovery function are they are.”

Thanks for posting it, it was posted as :
Real academic discovery function as they are.

not :
"Real academic discovery function are they are.“
and was changed to
"Real academic discovery function are they are.”

“To try to make them be in any other ways than they would not be how they are.”

was posted as:
To try to make them be in any other ways than they are would not be how they are.

exact same change as above.

“I stopped here. This is gibberish. Please learn how to use words and put them together in cogent sentences. What you just wrote here means absolutely nothing.”

I agree, one thing I can do to secure the problem would be to register copyright of the communication before publishing it on this system, so that it can be referred to it in case of future change.
It would be more cost-efficient and more reliable.

Watch out with tinfoil hat, it can conduct electrical current, wireless or not.

It’s still gibberish. You haven’t actually said anything except a bunch of words. Don’t talk in riddles if you want people to take you seriously. Speak clearly and concisely with meaning, or you’re not saying anything that’s worth considering.

I disagree, and can’t see how it would be worth it to agree.
Do you have any evidence?

If people attack you they may be taking you serious enough to do so.
Why should they?

I don’t know what you’re replying to so I don’t know what you’re looking for evidence of. If you want evidence of reality, just apply some common sense, a little occam’s razor, and pay attention. The video I provided is a good start.

"I don’t know what you’re replying to so I don’t know what you’re looking for evidence of. "

1. The reply was to you.
  2. The evidence is about the worth and disagreement .
  3. You were the one to mention evidence.
  4. It’s in regard to the conclusion you drew first, you mentioned was not academic.

“If you want evidence of reality, just apply some common sense, a little occam’s razor, and pay attention. The video I provided is a good start.”

1. Why would evidence of reality be worth it?
  2. Are you not the one to make it not worth it.
  3. Why would applying some common sense be any good since you are making it seem worthless and , gibberish.
  4. Why would to omit that be worth it?
  5. I prefer to implement security measures more strong than paying attentions and lose my payment by forfeiture by investing in a traiterous opportunities or associate with the likes.
  6. We’ll see if I have the time in the next few periods of time to make up with waste of times.

You’re not especially on the best of friendship terms or are there not other security providing you a method to get away with what you’re saying?
Like if I would provide you with it?

By the way, I don’t run the show Ancient Aliens so I do have zero copyrights to it.

You seem to suggest that I could get some benefit by association although you’re the one associating me with something not worth it, yet, there is no evidence.

Maybe I should make you a Venn diagram if words are too much administrative.

I know it was a reply to me. What specific thing that I said was it a reply to? Come on, dude, stop being vague. Be specific, and make a point.

Understanding reality is how we shape it and mould it to suit us. That computer you’re using to say these things is the result of an understanding of reality. Every other dotpoint you just wrote seems to have no connection whatsoever to a discussion about ancient aliens so I’m not going to bother with it.

"I know it was a reply to me. What specific thing that I said was it a reply to? Come on, dude, stop being vague. Be specific, and make a point."
The point was worth and disagreement.
You disagree and make it worthless to agree with with attacks.

To make a point with that is obviously as useless and vain as you try to make it.

Perhaps the scientific reality is more practical than academic and the way you mold it to suit you is what you do, including making me seem like if it is not to the point when it is and so on.

I do have more than 15 computers and I am going to get a master degree to make computers , hardware, laptops, phones, military chips not with Intel model chip, and so on.
If I do agree with you, every other dotpoint I just wrote seems to have no connection whatsoever to a discussion about ancient aliens, so you’re not going to bother with it.
If I don’t agree with you, as you make it impossible to do , specifically, do agree with you, and about attacks against me, and the way you try to make science make no sense, etc, then I can be more right and less evil.

By the way, I plan to copyright your work so I can use it for security against your will and to protect people.
It may not be in the same friendly system you are.

If you are an Ancient Alien or not, watch out for the door.

Let me try this again.

What specific thing did I say that you want evidence for?

"Let me try this again.

What specific thing did I say that you want evidence for?"

If there was I would be well advised to do it by methods not with you.

I would have no use for this communication warfare.

Are you associated with some military power? It seems you are.

You seem to omit many points, and then come back with association, like if I would not and did not or could not use them.
Which omission are not healthy for me, and association, and future association also can’t be healthy after the omission.

I honestly have no idea if you struggle with english, you’re on drugs, or you’re being intentionally vague about something, but I’ve been nothing but straight with you, clear and concise with my words, and all you ever do is reply with gibberish. I don’t know what you want evidence of because you won’t tell me. You won’t quote the thing I said that you want evidence for. So how the hell can I be expected to provide that evidence?

See, let me give you an example.

Here’s a specific thing you said that you need evidence for. If you have a claim to make about someone, like this, then you need to prove it with evidence. And then, you need to explain why that matters. See, I’m not in any military at all, but if I was, and you had evidence for that, you’d need to explain why that matters.

“I honestly have no idea if you struggle with english,”
I don’t

“you’re on drugs”
no, and I want to make sure my family also won’t be , despite your efforts to be

“or you’re being intentionally vague about something,”
says you.

One good use to do so would be for military purposes, because the info you want is to attack me, make me seem on drug, diminished and then , more of the same nonsense.

And yes, you can read in military warfare, info is not given to the enemy who would use it to win grounds, etc.
In fact, you’re the one who is not straight with me.

The evidence I mentioned you didn’t give me , that you say I didn’t tell you, when I clearly did, is about worth.
2ndly, the disagreement.
Why you make it more worth it to disagree and why and how you clearly make it impossible to agree with you due to war.

Why should something you said that I quoted not be quoted when it is quoted?
Do you see the pattern you started?

“So how the hell can I be expected to provide that evidence?”
You indeed may ask yourself how the hell if you are going there and want to .
There is nothing I should do to help you to do so.
Why is the evidence you provide like you said not be usable if it is not for National Security?

“See, I’m not in any military at all, but if I was, and you had evidence for that, you’d need to explain why that matters.”
Sure, that’s why I’m in courts for,
and you’re not friendly.

Don’t be fooled, I will also pay investigators for it too.
If you tried to waste my time, I think they could get evidence of how much.

At this rate, I also rather get insurance elsewhere, including medecine, and include that as part of the investigation.

Do you specialize in Data Storage?
I have to pay an online back-up company $60 US per year to keep some of my data like the one you’re giving me.
I started around 1 month before I got engaged to get married, March 2011.
It will now be 7 years next May 2018 or so, as they once gave me a 2 months special .
It’s very good for in case evidence like Ancient Aliens or computer programs, or evidence which the courts refuses whether for National Security or not, and engagement records are needed to be kept safe.
I managed to save that kind of important data while courts were seeking forfeiture of it, as it was valid data.
They upgraded their systems to include industrial system and business systems over the years, and now also mobile.

Lots of people try to forfeit data, and especially for valuable data, which may not be gibberish, while others mention it is or try to make it be gibberish by labeling it as such, it may make it more worthwhile.
As you can verify, many of the videos linked in this thread are also removed, some more complicated than others to find out details about.
I know that specializing in the field of information service, that the value of such information can be worth more than 100 trillion, and as such, I would be better to make sure that it’s kept secured.
It may otherwise get lost in war, or with Ancient Aliens.

I also plan to store my data in other countries, translated in other languages, since it’s obviously not the most security possible at this time, and that this would increase security.

If you’re not going to say anything that makes sense, how do you expect people to understand you? If you don’t struggle with english, then why can’t you use it to make some sense? And if drugs aren’t messing with your brain, then why are you struggling to make sense? And if you are not being intentionally vague, then you are being unintentionally vague, which means you struggle with english, or your brain isn’t functioning as well as it could. Maybe it’s just a poor education, that’s the most likely scenario here if the other items are off the table. At the end of the day, I’m not attacking you. I’m just trying to figure out what the ■■■■ you’re saying because none of it makes any sense.

You need to put some meaning to the things you are saying.

Here, like this for example:

“And yes, you can read in military warfare, info is not given to the enemy who would use it to win grounds, etc.
In fact, you’re the one who is not straight with me.”

I’ve been plenty straight with you, and for some reason, you still make this assertion that I’m in the military without presenting any evidence, all the while asking me for evidence for something and not telling me exactly what. Like, at this point, I’m toying with the idea of just telling you to go ■■■■ yourself, you stupid kook, but I’m gonna give you one more chance to say something that makes sense, and maybe we can have a conversation.

You seem to be offended by the idea that I find ‘ancient aliens’ to be preposterous. You seem to think my opinion is a personal attack on you. It’s not, it’s an attack on your ideas. There’s a difference, and I suggest you learn it, because the reality is, your ideas are going to be challenged throughout life, and if you’re going to get offended by that, you are not going to enjoy life.

How can you keep data for me safe if all you can do is deem it to be as you are?
I would highly doubt the value of the service you offer.
Why should I communicate with you when no matter what I say is going to portrayed as you do.
Also, what would be the value of positive feedback from you, given all the other negative connotation you falsely claim and the constant rhetorical suggestions you make following the first libeling.

No, you don’t and you would only waste my time, I would bet 100 trillion on it.

You’re also rude and worst than rude as well to suggest otherwise, the same goes for the evidence in relation to military.

"There’s a difference, and I suggest you learn it, because the reality is, your ideas are going to be challenged throughout life, and if you’re going to get offended by that, you are not going to enjoy life."
I could not be friends with you if I tried due to the education I am going to get.
I also have to protect my family from the so called challenges you offer, maybe you want a Pentagon number to confirm?
I don’t think I could help you with that.

The offense, or so called offense, as you mention yourself, is not so much in the form of offense as in relation to the interpretation of scientific facts which you can’t help to twist into something wrong, no matter what.
Just because you are targeting me more than someone else and try to hold me liable of wrongdoing which I could not and would not be part of even if I tried, doesn’t make it any less obvious.
That’s not of my business what your idea of ‘ancient aliens’ is, or if you are an ancient aliens, contrary to Stephen Hawking.

You are mixing up military attack and National Security with personal attacks, and attacks on me.
You think what you mention is right, and think you can get away with making me seem like you do, when it’s obviously never going to happen, and should not be tried,

My ideas are not attacked, since it is not my ideas. Additionally, even if you tried, you missed the target so many times, it would be more cost-efficient for me to design you a targeting problem so that you can get a more reputable aim, good or bad.

I have much more serious attacks against my life than challenge of ideas, and diversion to create security risk is not going to solve the problem.

I certainly would not enjoy life with you, and I don’t think my fiancée would either, neither does the Interpol seem to think so, even if you wanted to attack their ideas, little do you know, as you claim it’s legal and all good, as a secondary form of diversion on the same tangent?

Maybe you want to review your intelligence source on the scope of the information you get on me and portray me as. I don’t think I would have the right to associate with you.
My father says terrorists want me to join them.
I don’t suppose you don’t want to attack his ideas, maybe it would be more honorable to him, as it would make me more like him.?

People are entitled to have their own opinion for as long as they don’t interfere against those of others.
Freedom of expression is not the same thing, although it is related.
I don’t attack others idea, and I don’t associate with those who do for the same reason as above.
Just because you’d try to suggest to the contrary doesn’t make it to be of any more sense.
I don’t attack your ideas, and I won’t be, it would be a waste of time, and a military diversion from your part, so to waste my time.

I won’t have the time to read you for a long time if not never before I die.
One problem for this is that, I do work with the UN, and I did have to report to the special rapporteur to the UN for the freedom of expression and opinion as my work was being attacked.
Since my work constituted a form of expression, it is a requirement that I do not attack the opinion or ideas, or invention or intellectual property of others.
It would not only interfere against others’ rights, it would also potentially forfeit my ability to do work in this field, therefore forfeit my programs , analysis, and as you mentioned, make it gibberish, which, thanks to my work, it is not.

What about you?

You also seem to try to impose your will upon me, in the form that, because you have an opinion, I can’t be attacked, unless it is only my idea, and other form of diversion, to justify forfeiture of my program, and so on.
I also have to be offended by your opinion about ‘ancient aliens’, which, despite having nothing to do with offending me, is here attempted to be used as an excuse to draw undue attention and try to attribute the problems due to my fault.
I don’t think your mental health is at its best capacity, and I also worked in a mental health hospital.
In fact, I was just talking to my father about it today, who is 79, and was in their public worker syndicate, and use to deliver paychecks for them, over 80 miles round trip from his workplace.

You might want to get another medical system than around where I would be living.

Also, why should it be ok, to break international rights, albeit not laws, or treaties, or convention, although , they are part of convention, when it’s going to be against the same protection of the right for the work created?
it seems, you are missing a bolt or something that keeps the whole thing that you try to make it seem as gibberish, which perhaps can be working while gibberish, if not to detect these attempts, together and making the same sense that is how all programs work.

You’re also suggesting it’s ok to get your ideas attacked, do you have some evidence of that?
If it is. Why should I not attack your ideas?
What should I bother to be diverted with ancient aliens ideas?
Why not expand the scope to make it more profitable for me as spoils of war?

I read your first line and got no further, because what the actual ■■■■? I don’t keep any data for you at all, let alone safe. Everything you are saying is just dumb. Incoherent riddles, unsubstantiated assumptions, lots of dumb, and my goodness it’s no wonder you think aliens visited us in the past and for some reason, built stuff out of rocks instead of, at the very least, more modern construction materials, then just up and left instead of expanding their civilisation here on earth and making something of its resources.

Hell, even concrete isn’t that hard to figure out.