Ancient Aliens

This seems to be the case.

This seems that we would need more scientific proof, the ideas are there, presented, but it’s hard to verify.
It seems some of the terms meaning can be interpreted in more than one ways and gives little scientific evidence.

28:29
shows the earth axis moving, however, it doesn’t show what it moves in relation to, which could be if not not would be in relation to something or more than one thing.
However, it shows an earth wobble, which wobble is referred in relation to the sphinx.

this Sumerian story is rather enigmatic and we have yet to find more evidence.
There is a mention of a planet which I did not find in the text , which text I could not verify, and which planet we could not confirm yet.
Were they talking about earth or something else?

This one I’m not sure yet, there’s a mention of 4 alien races but I don’t know the evidence or details for the meaning of the terms used.

this one is funny , and somehow, any details is hard if not impossible to find.
Good for imagination, if it’s worth anything.

Here is another one, some have seen, but we have little details.

this one is even more ridiculous since he thinks someone would have to give his phone number for a defense department to call him.
Maybe he wants to study coordinates system to find out, sometimes, also, phone companies make those numbers for some reasons…

Maybe I will watch more of it later, I think I may have seen 1% of it.

this one has a thing working on Hek.

There is something about a planet so bright, it would shine like the when close to us, orbiting in a comet type orbit, and perhaps with it’s atmosphere reacting, or gas reacting.
It would cause changes in our earth on an astronomical scale.
There are stories of ancient aliens, if they were created for a type of in case scenario basis to to try to prepare for it in case other life arrived to us before we arrived to them, or before we then arrived to other life.

Asteroids may be planets which never formed, or planets fragment originating from celestial bodies striking planets, or other source.

They also mention Tiamat which was a cataclysm on earth or nearby planet of a celestial body hitting another planet or moon.

They think there is a relation with a tilt in the sun, however, it also moves towards a direction at a given speed, with all the planets and solar system bodies attracted to it, by it’s gravitational force, which force is increased by it’s movement, as both create energy, which astronomical solar energy is what create the orbital gravity of the planets and related bodies.

1:49
A trench bigger than the Grand Canyon.
a crater bigger than Chicxulub crater, 300 miles across, to 110 miles across.

Microbes found underneath
Rodinia supercontinent, more than a billion years ago, Antarctica touched North America,
3:09 compared to Pangea which broke up 175 million years ago.

Confusion and especially deceit is very old and not new.

WHAT Crash Landed Over The Antarctic?

ʻOumuamua is a small object, estimated to be about 230 by 35 meters (800 ft × 100 ft) in size. It has a dark red color, similar to objects in the outer Solar System.

Oh yes, also, if aliens came to destroy an astronomical body around the Earth and Mars to affect the solar system and make it shatter, like in the

What If A Meteor Hits The Earth At The Speed Of Light?
video,
and affect the gravity of earth so to be able to live on there?
Was the gravity increased or diminished after the dinosaurs perished?
Would larger humanoid perish?
I don’t think this is what happened, but we could do it elsewhere, even though it would not likely be in our generation.

Apparently life changed and there was a mass extinction, and it may have helped life to mutate in some ways to be more efficient.
There is more to this.

By the way, Stephen Hawking said he was scared of aliens, and mentioned what happened before the big bang in one of his last theories.

What is the use of keeping systems in space to dispatch approaching objects that can destroy the earth or other solar system bodies?
What if we do have installation on which we work to produce systems for life on those as we see an object arriving ready to hit it and cause damage we could prevent?
What would it take to keep space defense ?

no he didnt. oh btw he dead…

Yes, he did, just before he died.
He apparently also was working on something else which was published after this death, after this previous last publication about what happened before the Big Bang. And how.

It was about what human would become, and why we would have more robots and move outside of earth (or not remain only on earth, as limit).

https://astrosociety.org/edu/publications/tnl/71/howfast.html
Yearly Motion

To go around this immense circle in one year takes a speed of 66,000 miles per hour (107,000 km/hr)3. At this speed, you could get from San Francisco to Washington DC in 3 minutes.

The Sun’s Motion

Relative to the local standard of rest, our Sun and the Earth are moving at about 43,000 miles per hour (70,000 km/hr) roughly in the direction of the bright star Vega in the constellation of Lyra.

Orbiting the Galaxy

It takes our Sun approximately 225 million years to make the trip around our Galaxy. This is sometimes called our “galactic year”. Since the Sun and the Earth first formed, about 20 galactic years have passed; we have been around the Galaxy 20 times. On the other hand, in all of recorded human history, we have barely moved in our long path around the Milky Way.

How fast do we have to move to make it around the Milky Way in one galactic year? It’s a huge circle, and the speed with which the Sun has to move is an astounding 483,000 miles per hour (792,000 km/hr)! The Earth, anchored to the Sun by gravity, follows along at the same fantastic speed. (By the way, as fast as this speed is, it is still a long way from the speed limit of the universe—the speed of light. Light travels at the unimaginably fast pace of 670 million miles per hour or 1.09 billion km/hr.)

While originally classified as a comet, observations revealed no signs of cometary activity after it slingshotted past the Sun on Sept. 9, 2017 at a blistering speed of 196,000 miles per hour (87.3 kilometers per second).

A diamond ball 30 meters in diameter is smaller than Oumuamua 235 meters by 35 meters, although it is represented with 2 dimensional figures.

At speed of 3,000 kilometers a second , the air in our atmosphere begins to participate in Nuclear Fusion at such velocities.
This creates plasma heating.
Note that we don’t have such fusion reaction on earth yet.
At 0.01 times the speed of light.
This is still an extremely fast speed.
Do not confuse seconds and hours or minutes, which are only a reference to the relation of time frames of the earth movement around the sun, and the related movements as it spins around its axis.

One more detail about that 30 metres object in the Antarctic desert, if the snow trails are very fresh, it could not have been very old, if the object is related to the snow trails, in the sense that it would have actually created the trail from drag, or other.

If the trail was added after, then…

Because someone never knows or never gets to know doesn’t mean that others cannot use his findings or facts from facts findings and use them to incorporate into the study or research to get to know, so that they can understand better.

This one has a flood covering the pyramids except the Great Pyramid of Giza and the highest.

Sacred Geometry
-The pyramid shape serves as a conduit for energy from-connection to the ‘divine,’ ‘5th dimension,’ ‘the Deity,’ or whatever you want to call it. There is actually an invisible mirror-image pyramid above it, with the two apex points touching. Like the two triangles figure on a black widow spider’s back.

A pyramid combines two sacred geometry forms: the cross and the triangle. One part of the cross lies along the axis of the Sun’s path above the Earth. The other lies along the axis of the magnetic poles. Two very fundamental bases for existence as a being on Earth. (Not that no culture built tetrahedron pyramids, with a triangle as a base-- the base is always a cross).

The triangle is sacred geometry because it forms a perfect stable structure, all sides and angles being exactly equal. A 4-legged stool can rock from side to side, if two legs opposed to each other are longer than the other two. But a 3-legged stool can never rock. Perfect triangles are pretty rare in nature, so they represent the perfection that is ‘divine’ or ‘the Deity,’ beyond regular humans.

The pyramid combines the cross (the axes of the Earth humans live on) and the triangle (the Divine). So together they created an antenna or conduit joining the energies of the Earth with the energies of the Divine.

-The spiral is considered sacred for a couple of reasons:

• In the Earth’s gravity, kinetic motion follows a spiral path as it loses energy. (For example, the path of a moving satellite’s decaying orbit). Conversely, kinetic motion also follows a spiral path as it gains energy. Also, energy tends to fall into spinning patterns. (Water going down a drain, tornadoes, hurricanes, a little vortex by a stone in a stream).
  • Organic matter often grows in spiral shapes. (Sea shells, snail shells, rams’ horns, growing fern leaves, human fingernails).
    So a spiral is considered a representation of both the pattern of energetic forces on Earth, and a root pattern for basic organic growth.

By the way, in meditational Japanese archery (kyuudoh), there are eight steps, the sixth being kai (“meeting”), which is the point just before releasing the arrow. Throughout each step, the archer is forming crosses and triangles with is body, both horizontally and vertically. The archer’s vertical axis should be perfectly vertical, “as if pulled by the hair by Heaven.” The final step to reaching kai is to transform a pull the bow held forward above one’s head at a triangle, smoothly draw down the energy built up during the preceding steps. A perfect cross is formed: the body’s vertical axis, and the axis of the energy (aligned along the arrow). The energy is then released toward the target, and the archer then forms more triangles and crosses in the closing 8th step.

1 Like

Spirals are also an inspiration for art. Like in horror manga “Uzumaki” by Junji Itō. :smirk:

You guys aren’t going to believe this, but… the next day after doing a powerful inipi sweat lodge with the late Lakota shaman Wallace Black Elk, I woke up with perfect spirals on each of my kneecaps. They were purple, and about one cm in diameter. The people I was sharing a motel room with also saw them and confirmed them. They disappeared later that day though. Strange, weird, can’t explain it.

1 Like

Are you sure that nobody touched your kneecaps? :thinking:

this one goes 65,000 years ago, 32,000 years back x 2.

spooky… :fearful:

Not really if someone just painted them on his kneecaps with something that turns purple when it cools down/dries up. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

You mean a joke? I just imagined this shaman smiling to himself just now, knowing something we dont know. :joy:

Well, a joke or a shaman trick to pretend he’s got power. Smoke and mirrors, native american version.

No, pretty sure nobody touched me. Here are the facts of how it happened. Maybe there’s an explanation from those.
Usually an inipi sweat lodge has a few people sitting inside the covered lodge, around the edge. 44 stones are headed in a fire and brought into the lodge. In the Lakota home areas, the stones are chalky limestone.
Prayers are said, songs are sung, and the leader/shaman occasionally pours water on the stones to make steam. Every sweats out the toxins that have built up in their skins.

This inipi was in the woods in upstate New York. The stones around their are igneous granite, which means they retain heat a lot better than limestone. Lodges are normally hot enough to be uncomfortable and feel like you’re alternately toasting and steaming your lungs. But this one, with those 44 granite stones glowing almost white hot-- man, it was volcanic heat in there.

The other thing was about 25 people came in, instead of the usual 10 or so. So they had to make a double row around the stone. I’d been in the fire-tending/stone-heating crew, so I was the last guy in except for the leader. It was so packed that the last few of us had to make a third row, right by the stones. They were so close that I had sit with my knees straight up, to maximize the distance from the heat. My feet were about 10 cm from the outer stones.

So those 3-4 of us in that inner circle are just like sitting beside a mini sun of white-orange hot granite, hoping not to get physically injured from the radiating heat. We did the inipi as usual, for maybe 45 - 60 minutes. But this one was with a master shaman, Mr. Black Elk, so it was different than the usual thing among regular amateurs. In any event, each second was pretty much an ordeal of trying to manage dealing with those roasting superheated stones, and not scald your lungs, etc. etc. People started getting spacey and going into internal processing, even on the back row. (TBH, most of those guys were a bunch of ham-and-eggers who’d seen there was a crowd and had to push their way in first). The leader said, “You guys are going crazy. Open the door!” So the fire-tender did, and we came out.

After dealing with cauldron for that amount of time, it was a struggle to walk straight. Some guys I never looked at helped me stumble along a ways, then I just lay down in the grass beside a little pond outside the lodge. After not so long I got it together and perked up, said good-nights, and rode with my motel roommates to our motel. They’d been in the same inipi, but on the second row, and they were chatty. But they’re always like that-- kind of oblivious.

Next morning, had a purple spiral on each knee. To be specific, not a nautiloid spiral, where each loop smoothly and mathematically decreases in diameter, to almost infinitely small proportions. Circular spirals, the way one might draw them by hand, with I guess about 5 equidistant ‘walls’ to the center. Which were gone the next time I checked, which was the evening after that morning.

Bodily organic cause and effect, possibly? I can’t think of anyway that could happen, but I don’t know medical science. OK, that’s my tl;dr recounting of the event, for your consideration (or discussion, if you will).

1 Like

Why do you not know medical science?
Or what do you know about medical science if you don’t know it all?

There is a map of all the American continents, North and South + central, and the corresponding structure designed and used to live there by the local tribes or other social organization systems.
They actually use the names of the places to communicate with one another in time.
I’m sure you can find out from some natives about their language.
They were hired during the second world war for communication and security, including but not restricted to, encryption, and investigation, analysis and so on.
That is one of the reason they do have more power given to them by organizational powers, than the more normal or more frequent and usual citizen or civilian (military personnel are also civilian, both military and civilian).

They just found artifacts from them up North about 12,000 years old.

1 Like

This is the answer:

1 Like

The age of speciation of H. sapiens out of ancestral H. erectus (or an intermediate species such as Homo heidelbergensis) is estimated to have taken place at roughly 315,000 years ago. However, there is known to have been continued admixture from archaic human species until as late as some 30,000 years ago; this is also the time of disappearance of any surviving archaic human species, which were apparently absorbed by the recent Out-Of-Africa expansion of Homo sapiens beginning some 50,000 years ago.

The speciation of H. sapiens out of varieties of H. erectus is estimated as having taken place between 200,000 and 300,000 years ago. Dispersal of early H. sapiens begins soon after its emergence.

The San people of Southern Africa may be the human population with the deepest temporal division from all other contemporary populations, estimated at close to 130,000 years ago. A 2011 study has classified them as an “ancestral population cluster”. The same study also located the origin of the first wave of expansion of H. sapiens, beginning roughly 130,000 years ago, in southwestern Africa, near the coastal border of Namibia and Angola.[8]

Since the 1970s, the Omo remains, dated to some 195,000 years ago, have often been taken as the conventional cut-off point for the emergence of “anatomically modern humans”.

A 2017 analysis suggested that the Khoi-San diverged from West African populations as early as 350,000 years ago, i.e. well before the commonly assumed age of H. sapiens.[10] The discovery of fossils attributed to H. sapiens, along with stone tools, dated to approximately 300,000 years ago, found at Jebel Irhoud, Morocco was announced in 2017.[11] Homo sapiens idaltu, found at site Middle Awash in Ethiopia, lived about 160,000 years ago;[12][13]

Early H sapiens may have reached Asia in a first wave as early as 120,000 years ago.[14][15] Evidence presented in 2017 raises the possibility that a yet earlier migration, dated to around 270,000 years ago, may have left traces of admixture in Neanderthal genome.[16][17]

The Recent “Out of Africa” migration of Homo sapiens took place in at least two waves, the first around 130,000 to 100,000 years ago, the second around 70,000 to 60,000 years ago. Eurasia had long been populated by archaic humans, due to the “Out of Africa I” migration more than a million years before. Since the 2010s, admixture events (introgression) of populations of H. sapiens with populations of archaic humans have been discovered as having taken place between roughly 40,000 and 30,000 years ago, both in Eurasia and in Sub-Saharan Africa. A 177,000-year-old jawbone fossil discovered in Israel in 2018 is the oldest human remains found outside Africa to date.[18]

The hypothesis that humans have a single origin (monogenesis) was published in Charles Darwin’s Descent of Man (1871). The recent dispersal of H. sapiens from Africa has been called the (Recent) Out-of-Africa model in the popular press, and academically the recent single-origin hypothesis (RSOH), Replacement Hypothesis, and Recent African Origin (RAO) model. The concept had been speculative until the 1980s, and competed with the so-called multiregional origin model. Evidence for the overwhelming contribution of the “recent African origin” of modern populations outside of Africa, due to the wave of expansion beginning after 70,000 years ago, was established based on mitochondrial DNA, combined with evidence based on physical anthropology of archaic specimens, during the 1990s and 2000s. The assumption of complete replacement has been revised in the 2010s with the discovery of limited admixture (of the order of a few percent).[19]

The recent single origin of modern humans in East Africa was the near-consensus position held within the scientific community prior to 2010.[20] The multiregional origin model, proposed by Milford H. Wolpoff[21] in 1988[22] provides another explanation for the pattern of human evolution. Multiregional origin holds that the evolution of humanity from the beginning of the Pleistocene 2.5 million years BP to the present day has been within a single, continuous human species.

Homo sapiens idaltu, the other known subspecies, is now extinct.[23] Homo neanderthalensis, which became extinct 30,000 years ago, has sometimes been classified as a subspecies, “Homo sapiens neanderthalensis”; genetic studies now suggest that the functional DNA of modern humans and Neanderthals diverged 500,000 years ago.[24]

Following the second Out-of-Africa expansion, some 70,000 to 50,000 years ago, some subpopulations of H. sapiens have been essentially isolated for tens of thousands of years prior to the early modern Age of Discovery. Combined with archaic admixture this has resulted in significant genetic variation, which in some instances has been shown to be the result of directional selection taking place over the past 15,000 years, i.e. significantly later than possible archaic admixture events.[25]

Did you know: Soil holds the key to Earth’s history, containing and preserving artifacts of the planet’s past, both its natural and its human/cultural antecedents. ecowatch.com

https://www.google.ca/search?rlz=1C1GGRV_enCA752CA752&q=human+phylum&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LUz9U3SEkvtyzSMsoot9JPzs_JSU0uyczP088vSk_MyyzOjU_OSSwuzkzLTE4EiRdbFWRU5pTmKhQllgMAu2hmbUEAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj35OeNyPvZAhUp2oMKHRwFCugQ6BMIoQIoADAl

Human/Phylum
Chordata

Human
Primate
Homo sapiens is the systematic name used in taxonomy for anatomically modern humans, i.e. the only extant human species. The name is Latin for “wise man” and was introduced in 1758 by Carl Linnaeus. Wikipedia
Scientific name: Homo sapiens
Higher classification: Humans
Phylum: Chordata
Speed: 45 km/h (Maximum)
Did you know: Humans share 50% of their DNA with bananas. blazepress.com

Human taxonomy - Wikipedia

Human taxonomy is the classification of the human species (systematic name Homo sapiens) within zoological taxonomy. The systematic genus, Homo, is designed to include both anatomically modern humans and extinct varieties of archaic humans. … The genus Homo is placed in the tribe Hominini alongside Pan (chimpanzees) .
Phylum‎: ‎Chordata Kingdom‎: ‎Animalia
Order‎: ‎Primates Genus‎: ‎Homo; ‎Linnaeus‎, ‎1758
‎History · ‎Species · ‎Subspecies · ‎H. sapiens ssp.

Don’t you think we deserve to verify those advancements? Or are we just expected to believe blindly, and get a bonus for our blind faith type of thing?

Fascinating

1 Like

OK, since you guys didn’t flame me too horribly after that wild tale, here’s a more incredible one.

I went to a kind of New Age-Native American hybrid gathering thing on the Seneca tribe reservation, in New York state, not so far from Niagara Falls. (I was there as vendor selling crystals-- a temporary job I had while studying for the bar examination). It was called “Wolfsong Gathering” or something similarly goofy. It turned out that only a couple of Seneca guys showed up. Everybody else were caucasian people of various kinds: New Agers, Indian wannabes, young hippies with djembes and digeridoos, and somehow, a contingent of folk all the way from Austria. With a suddenly singing soprano opera singer. Which was pretty cool, if kind of unexpected.

Anyway, on the first day there was a ceremony for everybody to get together and initiate things. There was a early middle-aged, kind of chubby, gay, American guy (none of which matter, I’m just trying to give an idea to help picture him). He had this big quartz crystal skull, which he held over his heart and called “Max.” It turned out that it was a replica of a Mayan crystal skull.
But actually cut from a clearer, more perfect quartz crystal. (Probably from the Minas Gerais area of Brasil. The biggest and purest quartz crystals found so far on Earth come from there).

So this guy stood inside a doorway everybody passed through, with his crystal skull over his heart. He’d warmly meet each person individually, then kind of meditate for a second, and then give them a little psychic reading message. I thought it was about the cheesiest, New Agey-est gimmick thing I’d seen so far, in my brief time in the always funky/astounding world of New Age.

So, the day passes with various mostly unbelievable and preposterous things being done by various people feeling a need to hold themselves forth to everyone as a spiritual savant/teacher, whatever the particular specialization might be. When all of that and the djembe and digeridoo dancing were done, and it was just summer night under the stars, some people individually showed up around a big campfire to just hang out and get zoned out looking at the flames and patterns in the hot coals. The guy with the crystal skull comes up and sits down nearest around the circle from me (this time without the skull), we say hello, go back to fire gazing. Maybe 10 minutes later, you can see he’s considering something, getting ready for it, convincing himself to go for it. He takes a big inhale, blows a good exhale…

And puts both hands into the fire and snatches out a glowing cinder. It was a cube, a little bigger than half of a brick. He blew the ashes off of it, and tossed it back and forth between his palms. Not slowly, but also not “Ooo ah ah, ooa ah ah” at all either. He was kind of rocking it back and forth, between two palms, with a big serene smile on his face the whole time. After about 10 full seconds of that, he smoothly placed the coal back in the fire, in the same space it had come from. Hung out around the fire a few minutes more, then kind of said bye to everyone around the fire in general and left, like headed off to think about today, brush your teeth, and get ready for bed.

A tl;dr, I know. Just relating, for consideration, and maybe discussion or ideas for explanations.