Andres M Afanador for CSM 14

As far as i can see, even if it was true, its a rage ingame moment, actions were taken and its in the books, this in no way proves your acusations of him beeing a crappy person, so it all good to me.

2 Likes

Tks Man

Hey, wow, that was easy! In regards to the first video:

me no speak espanol … :blush: … but your english is better than my spanish.

If you were rightfully banned, you can’t run for CSM.
Considering that you apparently can, your ban wasn’t rightful.

Being a hispanic means you’re passionate, value interpersonal connections, value family, love drinking and speak with your hands a lot … not as much as italians, though. That means you’re likely an emotional hot-head and the video underlines that perfectly.

You’d not screw over thousands of others, because you give a ■■■■ about people. That makes you a billion times better than that one scumbag running for CSM, who’s a cold person no one should vote for.

I see where the heat in the Chance’s video is coming from and understand. Personally I as well wanted to visit certain people at home to slap the tastebuds out of their mouths for being worthless shitters hiding behind screens (not talking about Chance, I don’t know him enough for that) and the only difference between the two of us, in that regard, is that I’m not dumb enough to write it in public simply because people can’t really deal with pure, honest emotion.

I did not watch the video to the end. Knowing that you’re running for CSM means that your ban doesn’t really count and after looking into hispanics a bit I already had all I needed to know.

I’m not going to bother you again.
You have my understanding.
Thank you!

Btw … it’s purpose. :smiley:
Porpoises are a group of fully aquatic marine mammals, or a ship in-game.

:blush:

2 Likes

You can have those only if we can see what characters are sharing those in the char info

So you want a cloaky, interdiction imune ship to move your pods… lol NO

This is a nice collection of shitty ideas.
Freighter panic lol ■■■■ off

Swiching characters without login out is the only sane proposal

2 Likes

Esos es todo, por fin un hispano en camino a la dirección, suerte y que traigas la mejora mas increíble al EVE que es lo que le hace falta…

1 Like

It is an old proposal and in the past has been categorically refused as being legacy code and way more work than it should be for far too little payoff.

But you are welcome to ask again

m

3 Likes

Tks For you feedback, like i said before this are not my ideas, they are the result of a lot of players feedback , is normal that some people don’t like them at all.

At least you like one , that for us is a Win.

You know something funny , " Panic Module For Freighter " Idea Came from the people Gank more Freighters in New Eden PIRAT.

Again Tks for the Time reading our Post.

Vamos por todo Kaleth!!! a invitar más Hispano hablantes a interactuar!!!

First of all I’m Honored to have a CSM Veteran interacting with our Campaign.

These are Ideas are from Core Gamers, people don’t have the benefits or info of a Former CSM Member, but i appreciate the Feedback.

o7 Fly Safe and feel free to give us more Feedback!!!

1 Like

At first, I want to say, that I absolutely agree with Pillars #1 and #2. Eve is complex game, and anything that can make the interface and gameplay more simple, intuitive and less click-intensive is good. Except for the botting, of cause.

But there are some moments in pillar #3, that are unclear to me (since I’m wormholler and don’t have a lot of k-space life experience, I just don’t have any opinion about some points):

c6 is pretty dead this days. There is not too many people who’s ratting there, cause ISK/hour is same (or even lower) than in c5. I don’t think that adding one more static (so, one more hole to control) will make this situation better. On the other hand, c6-c5-null can become the best place for PVP-oriented corporations. So, it’s quite debatable.

It will destroy most of the suicide–ganking activity. Despite I don’t do it, I believe, that it is important part of Eve - to understand, that there is NO absolutely safe space. Maybe I’m wrong, and it will not shift freighter-gankers balance too much. Or maybe it will just take it to balanced state – but panic for freighter still looks strange to me.

I really like today balance between dreads and subcap (well, at least at w–space). Well skilled capital group with several dreads, bonused webbers and FAX can kill really big subcap fleets. On the other hand, trash-fitted dreads with snuggly pilots can be easily killed even by small groups of skilled players. So, I don’t think that it is necessary to rebalance anything in PVP.
For c5-c6 ratting those changes are also awfull:
– ISK/hour halfed. So, subcap ratting will be far more profitable.
– Much more chances to escape since siege cycle is halfed – less drama and capital PVP in wormholes.
So, for W-space it is definitely bad idea.

2 Likes

Man Tks for all this Feedback, im glad you are in our Discord !!! WELCOME

and I appreciate new voices stepping up. Just letting you know that some questions/ideas have a history. That does not mean that they cannot be asked again, just that it is not the first time that they have been asked.

I would love to see spanish added as a supported language and yes, that has been asked before as well.

good to see that aspect of the game running for CSM

m

1 Like

It’s a Real Challenge Expose yourself i a campaign in a game so complex and full of drama and harsh like Eve, and even more complex when i made mistakes in the past, But my Love and Passion for the Game is more important tan all the salt ans insults people can trow at me.

Tks For You feedback and VIVA EVE!!!

Muy bien Coquito.
Mucha suerte.

Gracias Chakito!!! Vamos con todas VIVA EVE!!!

Are you the guy who has put up 75’000$ in Real Life to evict Hard Knocks ?

What was the involvement of your Corp Hispanic Enterprises in said deal ?

Hello Woanan, Was a friend of Mine who had issues with Noobman in the Past, my Corp got stuck in the middle . If you want more info about that incident you can Ask HK or me in game, we are here to talk ideas and Feedback for CSM.

Thank you for the time you spend reading and posting.

I don’t want to ask someone in game ! I want for Everyone here to see where you’re coming from and what your Background is.

So this incident had nothing to do with you personally ? You were not involved at all in Leadership of Hispanic Enterprises during this fiasco ?

This was just another random guy that happens to be in the same Corp as you ? Who also likes to threat to harm eve players and their families in real life just like you did ?

Ok i going to answer you.

1. My Background is in my presentation.

2. This incident did happen, had nothing to do with me, was a Friend of mine who had a Toon in My corp HISPANIC ENTERPRISES i a way the CEO of Hispanic enterprises.

3. Hes toon name is HeWhoShallNotBe Named but the toon he had in my corp was this:
    https://i.imgur.com/4Tta7q5.png

4. If you want to read the History is here:
    https://www.pcgamer.com/eve-online-pilot-places-a-75000-bounty-on-rival-alliance/

And last if you think this will affect our Run, you are wrong people like you are helping us give more transparency to our Run, Tks

I hope this answeers help you in your serach for true.

o7 Fly Safe and Taks for the feedback and time dedicated to interact in this post.

AMA is a corpmate with me in Destructive Influence in NC. He has been very respectful, helpful and an all around stand-up bro. Whatever happened in that Wingspan incident is not indicative of the guy that I know.
He has also been supportive in my IRL issues, so I don’t see how an incident that has been dealt with and is long in the past has any weight here today.

@Mom_s_Packed_Lunches don’t speak for “the rest of us”. It sounds like the tables have turned and you’re the one who is a crappy person who can’t let something go.

1 Like