I’m Compayn and will be running for CSM 14.
A longtime wormhole player, I have spent the majority of my time over the last seven years living in various classes of wormholes and currently live in a C5 with MCAV as an FC and director. My focus for the CSM is to provide for the wormhole community and to promote the interests of small-gang hunters from all areas of space.
For those who don’t know me I’ve been playing Eve since 2012, with nearly all of that time spent based out of wormhole space. I’m a former member of Isogen 5, Doom Generation, and Hard Knocks Inc, giving me a diversity of experience and perspectives that allow me to represent all wormhole players. Despite living in wormholes I’ve spent considerable time over the years roaming nullsec in small gangs and hunting ratters and as a CSM candidate would also be an advocate for the small-gang pvp playstyle.
My high level priorities as a CSM candidate are as follows:
- Provide a voice for the wormhole community
- Push for structure changes that promote engagement and content creation instead of engagement-adverse strategies
- Promote the realignment of the risk-reward balance to make highly rewarding PvE more risky, providing more opportunities to hunters and PvP focused players.
- Push for regular and frequent balance changes, with a particular focus on oppressive metas
- Give tools to players to make the game more accessible to new players without altering the core appeal
More specific goals and objectives:
- Improve capital PvE and provide more PvP opportunities in high class wormholes by incentivizing the use of capitals other than dreads.
- Give players the tools and make tweaks to the QOL and reward potential of lower-class wormholes in order to create an easier, more obvious path to get players into wormhole space
- Spread large nullsec alliances out to increase risk to farming carriers & supers and reduce the amount of dead space.
To summarize: My goal as a CSM is to push for active, dynamic, gameplay that promotes engagement across all areas of space. If this aligns with what you think Eve should be, vote Compayn for CSM 14.