Angel anom ratting in nullsec - cheapest ship

(4-AcO-DMT) #1

heres my profile:

• im 27m SP but currently alpha so some skills are locked
  • have 44m isk budget
  • i always aimed at skills for combat
  • able to fly all ships so picking other races is not a problem but mainly amarr, however i know they are the worst choice against angel as they deal therm/EM

let me ask this:

• what is the lowest (easiest) combat anomaly available in nullsec ? cause there are tiers of difficulty right (hideaways, ports, havens etc)
  • what would be the cheapest standard cruiser-type ship that i could complete it with ? it doesnt have to be the most optimal, just enough for me to kill and not die myself

i know VNI would be ideal to run highest sites but its simply out of question, i cant even afford the hull
im just fine running the lowest ones available in nullsec as long as i have fun and some profit with it

thanks in advance

(Dyver Phycad) #2

Myrmidon is popular and cheaper. Normal Vexors in unmodified Rally Points, Dens Forsaken Dens (never Hidden) probably, too.

(Chainsaw Plankton) #3

ask your corp or alliance. They should have a way for new or returning players to make isk pretty easily. Usually that means salvaging behind someone doing sites. Pretty boring, but a few hours should have you in a much better budget situation.

euni has the details on the tiers of anoms: https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Combat_sites

(system) #4

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.