ANGEL DED 4/10 Gila Fit

I was looking for a Gila fit for PVE Angel ded site 4/10 and did not see any fits what so ever. Any care to share theirs.

Would really appreciate any answer

@ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode can we get this moved to PvE ships and modules pls?

[Gila, *Easy passive Gila]
Drone Damage Amplifier II

Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II
Multispectrum Shield Hardener II
Multispectrum Shield Hardener II
10MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner

Prototype ‘Arbalest’ Rapid Light Missile Launcher
Core Probe Launcher I

Medium Core Defense Field Purger II

Use faction drones if cant use T2 yet. Launchers can be upgraded if skills allow. Everything else can be dropped to meta if you don’t have SP.

Also, last room in angles 4/10 has lot of incoming DPS more than others. Prioritize killing at least few BC and cruisers to bring DPS down, before you focus on faction rat. Especially on low skill character.

Hateless_Gaming
might have a fit for this.

He streams on Twitch with that name
www twitch tv/Hateless_Gaming

I support this fit, you cannot die with this in a 4/10. You can straight up face tank the last room no problem. Works in every 4/10.

I can use the light missile launchers II should I go for them because they are less expensive?
Thank you for this fit

And also, is it possible to tank a 5/10 ?

Light missiles have terrible DPS compared to rapid lights. If you want to save isk. Just buy standard t1 rapid light launchers or another meta version. They cost way less. I personally don’t use missiles much, but it’s always extra DPS.

You can do angel 5/10. But with low skills (low DPS) it will take ages and you will need to warp off few times. Especially when trying to snipe out stasis towers in last room and you will definitely lose few drones doing so. Oh, and you probably will need to change one launcher for drone link module since stasis towers are somewhere around 50 km from warp in point. If you can’t reach them with drones. You can’t finish site.
I done few of them (with around 500 DPS) and completion time goes from 30 minutes to around hour. And if you don’t know what you are doing you gonna loose ship in blink of eye. Just buy cheap T1 BS or praxis. It will be way easier that way.

1 Like

yes, gila is bad in ded5.
Will be popped in guristas ded5 last room too, unless fitting full kinetic resists.

Should I use integrated or navy drones?

Navy. Integrated are dealing two types of damage. So even if paper DPS is slightly higher, application is worse in most PvE cases. Resulting in lower actual DPS.

But in gila case, I use navy drones over T1 (or T2 if I’m exploring in hisec) mainly because extra tracking. If you want to save some isk. T1 drones will do just fine. Just upgrade when you will make some isk. For faster completion times.

1 Like

IIRC navy also have more speed, tank ?

Tank and tracking. Over T2 version. T2 will get more DPS due to skills

2 Likes

oomp, that shield difference …

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.