Anniversary items not able to be put on market?

Why are the anniversary items not able to be put on the market? This is my first anniversary event but I don’t think this was a thing last year , am I wrong?

1 Like

Some items will be delivered to your item hangar and can be sold. Some items are consumed when redeemed and cannot be sold. Thus far, anniversary items (except skins and skillpoints) are resalable and the evergreen daily rewards are not.

Since the evergreen login rewards are permanent - not a temporary event - allowing the items to be resold would be harmful to the player market. The cycling skillpoint reward is excellent and likely to achieve it’s intended goal. The loot crates make no sense whatsoever and the feature would be better if they simply got rid of them. I expect them to iterate on this in the not too far distant future.

1 Like

The items are intended to be primarily of novelty value, ephemeral (account-bound boosters and volatile skins), and of interest to newbies (BPCs, which cnanot be sold on market but can be sold on contracts, though they are worthless to sell).

The REAL value comes from redeeming items, whether you want them or not, to accumulate SP :wink:

1 Like

I am fairly sure that the FREE ships that are coming can be sold on the market. I am still bummed about the lack of free cookies.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.