Announcement: Ametat and Avetat Expedition to Gamdis III Underway

We Amarr are fond of symbolism in a search for meaning, so this opportunity should not be over-looked.

Nauplius is notorious for digging himself ever deeper into holes, usually for pointless reasons.

4 Likes

Nauplius,

As an Amarrian loyalist and one of the faith I was brought up under stories of these national treasures. I am very concerned as well at who finds such a relic if indeed we are close to finding them. Which is why despite the pirate War declaration of our maritime vessels I will be sponsoring as well a search party of scientists.

Once formed I will be reporting on exact numbers. However, stationed in Thebeka CVA has Marines in Orbit above the Planet. I believe a detachment of marines working alongside the scientists will be able to aid in excavations. With such a relic Providence may be able to cleanse our homeland of the taint of evil that has invaded it.

I believe these artifacts maybe lost on purpose by god. That only the faithful and those of pure faith and heart may be able to seek it out and find it. Which is why tomorrow all marines and scientists will undergo a pilgrimage to Amarr. After we walk the holy sites of our faith we will travel to our homeland of 9UY. Where we will swear our crusade of faith to reclaim these lost items. From there we will head to our destination and aid in the efforts to uncover the lost relics of Amarr.

May God guide us to find our most sacred and holy relics of our faith.

Amarr Victor, Ave Providence

Paladin Warden Kyle Saltz.

3 Likes

Well, I can see my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Honestly more of a beginning because until now I’d never formed an opinion, but it is certainly hard to imagine a person of any serious regard devoting time to such an endeavor. But do carry on with your little quest.

2 Likes

:popcorn:

2 Likes

A wise observation. I have therefore brought one of my Fingers of Saint Tetrimon to the Ametat Archaeology HQ in order that my slaves might be continually made holy and pure by its presence.

Mr. Nauplius … so, to just ask, since you’re placing a lot of weight on the power of those relics? You seem to have kind of a collection, so … um.

How many fingers did St. Tetrimon have?

4 Likes

Only a heathen of no Faith would ask that question.

Mr. Nauplius, while I was on Dam Torsad I visited a bazaar where all sorts of “holy relics” were for sale to pilgrims, all very hush-hush, “just for you, as a very special customer.” A Holder I was with at the time remarked with amusement on the quality of the fakes-- which is what most and probably all of those relics were.

An uncritical presumption that what can be presented as a holy relic without the seller’s head falling off or something must therefore be a holy relic is what the trade in fake holy relics probably runs on. Your god doesn’t seem to deal in such miracles as finger-duplication quite every day, so, maybe you might consider counting fingers?

2 Likes

I have 509 of Saint Tetrimon’s fingers with more on the way.

I do not make this count known to my slaves; nor do I encourage them to attempt such enumerations on their own.

1 Like

There are so many finger bones of Saint Tetrimon, because he was literally the Divine Hand of God.

1 Like

In all fairness, he had 2 hands…

There is no end to the treachery of SFRIM.

Having already exterminated one competitor, the Aslan expedition, by means of an induced cave-in, the forces of SFRIM have declared war upon me, in order that they might eliminate their last remaining rival for control of the Ametat and Avetat with which they will spread liberalism and abolitionism throughout the Empire.

I call all loyal Amarrians everywhere to my aid.

I’m going to try very hard for top damage on your little playhouse just so you finally notice that the rest of the alliance hates you too.

4 Likes

Once again, LUMEN has made no demands; they have just declared war. The implication is clear — it is not my own dig they find objectionable except that it exists at all; they want the Ametat and Avetat for themselves that they might spread liberalism and abolitionism throughout the Empire.

Demand? Sure. Remove that structure and cease throwing away the lives of illegally held slaves on a wild furrier chase. I guess you weren’t listening very well on ‘The Summit’

7 Likes

He wasn’t listening, of course.

But that’s why we’re removing the structure ourselves.

wickenvile

4 Likes

That sounds like some sort of elaborate Gallente torture method. First they cut off your fingers, then put your hand into cloning vat to let you form and grow new fingers, just to cut them off again.

The evil forces of LUMEN have struck again, this time against the Armor of the Ametat Archaeology HQ. Most heartbreaking was the participation of Aria Jenneth in this foul crime.

Even without Armor, the digging will continue to the last. The Ametat and Avetat cannot be allowed to serve liberalism and abolitionism.

Mr. Nauplius … have you noticed that you’re not racing with anybody?

The question’s not between you claiming some kind of prize or us claiming it. We weren’t trying to reach anything there to begin with. No one else is down there. It’s just your unfortunate laborers and their equipment.

That’s what this is about, Mr. Nauplius. You’re digging in a sea of unstable, shifting sand that’s already claimed a bunch of lives. You’re going to get those people killed.

5 Likes

Do you honestly think he cares about anyone’s life but his own?