Announcement: Ametat and Avetat Expedition to Gamdis III Underway

No, that’s why we didn’t really ask.

1 Like

Besides all of this, I was under the impression that the Ametat, and possibly the Avetat as well, had already been found.

By King Khanid no less.

That’s not funny.

1 Like

Well, That’s where you’re wrong, missy.

2 Likes

More :popcorn:

I do care about them, and their sacrifices will be long remembered — literally written into Scripture, really — once the Ametat and Avetat are gained and a new age for the Empire begins.

My slaves have made a horrifying discovery.

In a rocky outcrop not so far from the front company Lunarisse Aspenstar calls her “uncle’s sand sailing business”, my slaves found some years-old human bones seemingly gnawed upon and digested by one of the various sand creatures that have already eaten so many of my diggers. What made these bones interesting was the presence of various pilot implants. Further analysis of the implants proved that the remains belonged to none other than Maria Daphiti!

This proves that Lunarisse Aspenstar has been searching Gamdis III for the Ametat and Avetat for some time, having sent her daughter there years ago, perhaps a part of a preliminary scouting expedition.

Maria’s remains will be retained by Hoi Andropodistai for scientific and ritual use.

Disgusting.

Well the secret is out, she had an accident while sand sailing. Her remains had a trinket of sentimental value. Was that with the remains? Maybe you can call this whole thing off now and return the remains and trinket to her family (me?).

3 Likes

I agree. It is disgusting that the House of Daphiti has been seeking the Ametat and Avetat for nefarious ends.

Naw I meant you keeping bones. And ritualising on them.

1 Like

Serious. Why you keep doing this Nauplius. Your wealth and charisma could been used for so much good & greatness yet you continue to waste it on these strange bloody crusades.

Even this whole search for the Ametat and Avetat just sound like an excuse to cause as much suffering as possible …

May the righteous free as many people as possible from your bloodshed. And before you go off on your ‘famous’ rants of ‘your attack lead them to their deaths!’, know that death is a preferable alternative to whatever fate you had in store for them.

2 Likes

I got the top damage!

I want to thank my fantastic alliance for showing up in force and taking this guy out!

We used the Minmatar ships especially for Nauplius!

Till next time!

Amarr Victor!

6 Likes

Search and rescue operations on the surface are underway. Total rescued comes to several thousand; I’ll leave the number a little vague until we have something exact. We don’t expect to find too many people we haven’t already, though. It’s not like they’re hiding from us really.

But, the treacherous environment combined with Mr. Nauplius’s, ah, lack of concern for his workers seems to have done a lot of damage. The death toll this time is going to be in the tens of thousands.

6 Likes

Had you allowed me to find the Ametat and Avetat, then these slaves would have been the most honored, glorified, and legendary slaves in the history of the Empire. The Slaves That Found the Ametat and Avetat.

Instead, by your horrific war against a peaceful archaeological expedition, you have made their sacrifices without meaning. It is you who did this, LUMEN. You.

What we’ve done is stop you from sacrificing more people.

Ametat and Avetat will not just be found on some planet in the dirt, you genocidal doofus. You killed a bunch of people because of what amounts to a fever dream. It’s just a shame we couldn’t have stopped you sooner.

It’s a shame we couldn’t have stopped you forever.

5 Likes

Loving all the Minmatar hulls on that report. Does a heart good to see that.

4 Likes

You should’ve seen what we named them, too!

3 Likes

TES Wicked
TES Vile
TES Abolitionist
TES Fornicator
TES Manumission
TES Fowl Beast (Damnation, chicken pun)
TES Liberalism
Etc.

We basically just mocked him with the names.

3 Likes

I would suggest that attempting to mock someone who is completely inured to mockery tends to quickly become a form of self mockery.

4 Likes