[MULTO] A message to the Ammatar Mandate and House Ardishapur

Undoubtedly, over the last days, I expect that many citizens of the Ammatar Mandate on Tanoo II and Jarizza VI—also known as “Halturzhan”—have looked to the skies with uncertainty as The Ghosts of Kahah seized control of these planets’ respective Customs Offices. Please allow me to reassure the citizens of these worlds that we do not wish to disrupt life or to spill Ammatar blood, whether slave or free. In fact, as a sign of good faith, The Ghosts of Kahah have reduced the non-Empire tax rate on capsuleer trade to these planets to 0%. Let there be an era of fresh and reinvigorated investment upon these planets.

We do however, wish to bring a matter of grave importance to the Ammatar Consulate government and House Ardishapur. We are interested first and foremost in the emancipation and reunification of families torn asunder by the aftermath of the Elder-Thukker liberation in YC110. Though over ten years have passed since the liberation fleets first crossed into Ammatar and Amarr space, many continue to suffer in slavery, imprisonment, or penal military service. It is time for these sentences to be commuted and broken families once again made whole.

Specifically, The Ghosts of Kahah request:

I. That an emancipation proclamation be issued for all who were enslaved as penalty due to their relation to Ammatar/Nefantar or others who collaborated with the Elder-Thukker Fleet, including the family of former Grand Admiral Einkur Aro, in conjunction with a guarantee of safe conduct for such individuals.

II. That an emancipation proclamation be issued for any and all remaining slaves of Starkmanir descent in the Ammatar Mandate, if any, in conjunction with a guarantee of safe conduct for such individuals.

III. That a general amnesty be issued for those related to Ammatar/Nefantar or others who collaborated with the Elder-Thukker Fleet who remain at-large or are in hiding within the borders of the Ammatar Mandate, in conjunction with a guarantee of safe conduct for such individuals.

IV. That an honorable discharge be issued for all service personnel of the 1st Mandate Redemptionist Brigade, comprised of the 1st Tanoo Redemptionist Regiment, the 2nd Tanoo Redemptionist Regiment, and 1st Sasta Redemptionist Regiment, as well as the honorable discharge of service personnel of any additional penal units drawn up from the Ammatar Mandate established since then, if any.

V. That the Ammatar Mandate and House Ardishapur seek to enter dialogue with the Starkmanir Tribe and Nefantar Tribe in establishing an official policy of reunification for families who find themselves separated by conflict, slavery, or other circumstances including, but not limited to, actions taken during the Elder-Thukker Fleet Liberation of YC110.

VI. That the family of Armast Darkar receive general amnesty for the crime of relation to Armast Darkar, in conjunction with a guarantee of safe conduct for such individuals.

To ease the costs and the burdens of facilitating these requests, The Ghosts of Kahah have taken control of the Customs Offices above Tanoo II and Halturhzan. Our personnel are standing by to aid in this effort of healing if but Lord Arim Ardishapur or Consulate Governor Ekroz Salaf agree to these requests. The Ghosts of Kahah reserve all extraterritorial rights afforded to these Customs Offices as established under the Yulai Convention and the Secure Commerce Commission’s Independent Planetary Management Act.

Furthermore, The Ghosts of Kahah have anchored and onlined an Astrahus-class citadel above the planet of Halturzhan to aid in the reunification process and open the citadel as a meeting place for representatives of the Ammatar Consulate, House Ardishapur, the Starkmanir Tribe, and Nefantar Tribe, for the convenience of these entities. The Ghosts of Kahah reserve all extraterritorial rights afforded to this citadel as established under the Yulai Convention.

While the rest of Holy Amarr is embroiled in conflict and tragedy, let the Ammatar Mandate be a beacon of diplomacy, reconciliation, prosperity and dialogue.

We request the benefit of a reply by 7.4.YC121 (April 7, YC121).* We will consider silence on this matter to be a summary rejection of all requests.

*The request of the benefit of a reply has been amended from the 7th of April YC121 to the 11th of July YC121, otherwise the 141st Anniversary of Liberation Day.

9 Likes

You’re more likely to get that ass Chakaid to say something rude about your parentage, imo.

1 Like

Best to be clear: is this a request for response by April 7, or July 4?

Noted, I will make the clarification. This is to be read as “April 7”.

Republic scum.

1 Like

April 7 is quite tight a deadline for governments.

Of course, considering Ardishapur is going to go “lol no” anyway, fair enough.

Best of luck.

1 Like

Update:

WHEREAS, the prosperity in Halturzhan and Tanoo continues with reinvigorated capsuleer planetary infrastructure investment, AND

WHEREAS, the Ghosts of Kahah wish to diminish the economic uncertainty related to sudden developments, AND

WHEREAS, the Ghosts of Kahah recognize the amount of time, preparation, and planning required for the Ammatar Consulate government to send a delegation to the Minmatar Republic, Starkmanir Tribe, and Nefantar Tribe, AND

WHEREAS, the Ghosts of Kahah recognize the amount of time, preparation, and planning required for the Ammatar Consulate government and House Ardishapur to draft and promulgate proclamations of emancipation and declarations of amnesty, AND

WHEREAS, the Ghosts of Kahah recognize that while all aforementioned requests are urgent, sudden disruption of the lives of the everyday citizens of the Ammatar Mandate is counterproductive to fostering an atmosphere of trust and reconciliation, AND

WHEREAS, the Ghosts of Kahah and all associated structures reserve the extraterritorial rights provided under the Yulai Convention and SCC Independent Planetary Management Act: Now, therefore, be it

RESOLVED, that the Ghosts of Kahah

(1) Extends the deadline to the Ammatar Consulate Government and House Ardishapur, in the first instance, from the 7th of April YC121 to 11th of July YC121, otherwise the 141st Anniversary of Liberation Day.

(2) Shall make no changes to the current capsuleer tax rate of 0% for the Customs Offices of Halturzhan and Tanoo II, but reserves the right to do so if provocation sufficiently warrants such action.

(3) Reaffirms all requests in the first instance.

2 Likes

The inaction of those who claim loyalty to the Empire is disgusting. God’s wrath will rain down upon you soon.

It’s almost as sickening as your incompetence.

3 Likes

Update: Following recent news, the Ghosts of Kahah express disappointment at Lord Arim Ardishapur’s invitation to the Order of Saint Tetrimon for the formation of a chapter in the Ammatar Mandate. In response to the rumors of Lord Ardishapur’s authorization for the construction of a “fortress-monastery” on Halturzhan as well as the possibility of the Order of Saint Tetrimon threatening the freedom and safety of families of those fighting for the right to be free throughout the Mandate, the Ghosts of Kahah formally set diplomatic standings with the Order of Saint Tetrimon to -10.

Although we do not expect such rumored construction efforts to be severely hampered, any use of the Pilot Owned Customs Office above Halturzhan by the Order of Saint Tetrimon will be confronted with a 100% capsuleer tax rate as recognized by the Yulai Convention and the SCC Independent Planetary Management Act. This embargo shall extend to all Ghosts of Kahah-operated Customs Offices throughout the systems of Tanoo, Sasta, and Jarizza.

Other organizations preemptively included in this embargo: The Ministry of Internal Order, Khanid Works, the Royal Khanid Navy. We reserve the right to extend this embargo to other entities.

Furthermore, the Ghosts of Kahah will continue to monitor traffic to Halturzhan and will take steps as necessary to ease the burdens upon the 1st Mandate Redemptionist Brigade. We reaffirm our request to Lord Arim Ardishapur to provide these men and women—who have been in penal servitude for over a decade—an honorable discharge.

We further reaffirm that despite Lord Arim Ardishapur’s decision, that we believe the window of dialogue is not yet closed. We make no change to the July 11th deadline, but urge Lord Arim to revoke the invitation to the Order of Saint Tetrimon, which can only lead to further militarization and escalation within the Ammatar Mandate.

1 Like

AM Relationship with Tetrimon is old. We stood watch over them while they pleaded their case to Emperor Doriam II. We will come to their aid again.

I strongly, strongly urge you to stay out of their way. You are banished and have brought the wrath of those holier then you on yourself. Should you lay a single hand on any monk I will make it my personal prerogative to collect your frozen corpses as many times in repayment.

I’ll be watching you Darkar.

1 Like

Lord Crases, do not allow the propaganda to blind you to the reality. The Order of St. Tetrimon does not come as a “savior” to the Ammatar Mandate but as an obvious foreign occupier in blatant disregard to the principles of Ammatar semi-autonomy. I would not be surprised if Consulate Governor Salaf protested this “invitation” by Lord Ardishapur. Your presence, likewise, in the Ammatar Mandate, will simply help underscore this foreign occupation. There is time yet for Lord Arim Ardishapur to lead with the silver hand, rather than to employ the blunt iron fist of the Order of St. Tetrimon. But is Lord Arim’s hand cast in the mold of Lord Yonis or in that of Lord Idonis? To which legacy shall he subscribe?

That’s funny right there.

1 Like

I concede that much of the Mandate’s self-governance has eroded away, especially through the efforts of Lord Yonis Ardishapur. It is almost as tragic as those Ammatar who strive for full integration with the Amarr Empire, as if they are ashamed of their identities and heritage and believe they will be more than second-class citizens to the True Amarr who wield power.

Glad you got it.

Some thousand years after the fact, but hey, better late than never, they say. :wink:

3 Likes

Update: Despite calls for more foreign intervention in the Ammatar Mandate, the Ghosts of Kahah have received no declarations of war as recognized under the Yulai Convention at this time. The lukewarm reception to this blatant and bellicose call to arms by Alar Chakaid should demonstrate to Empress Catiz I and Lord Arim Ardishapur that war, strength of arms, death, and destruction in the Ammatar Mandate find little purchase among even so-called “Amarr loyalists.” In light of this obvious truth, we reaffirm our commitment to a diplomatic solution.

In the meantime, we remain steadfast in our resolve and encourage any and all Ammatar who have the power to delay the construction of the “fortress-monastery” of the Order of St. Tetrimon on Halturzhan to resist the foreign occupation. Misdirect shipments, lose paperwork, and skip maintenance cycles on machinery. Instead, find employment with the independent capsuleers who build new factories and spaceports on Halturzhan and Tanoo II; instead, go out into the streets in holy procession to pray for the deliverance of the Ammatar Mandate from the machinations of those like Alar Chakaid; instead, raise petitions for the honorable discharge of the 1st Mandate Redemptionist Brigade that they may not be turned into slaves in all but name for the Order of St. Tetrimon. We will not be treated as equals to True Amarr until we stand united.

1 Like

As someone that grew up in the Mandate, I say the Matari, the faithful Matari, do not need an independent Ammatar Mandate. Even if the Mandate were to be given the same status as the Kingdom and one of the Ammatar elevated to status as Heir, the faithful Matari would not be served.

We already have seven Tribes; the Nefantar are one of those Tribes. Rather than seek some kind of parity with the Amarr Empire, the solution is for the Nefantar living in the Mandate to rejoin their Tribe. None of the faithful Matari need the Amarr Empire.

With all due respect, Seraphea, nobody seemed to have been talking about all faithful Matari. As an Ammatar, I very much need the Mandate, and yes, the Empire.

I’m glad you like where you are, but this isn’t a conversation about faithful Matari, and it’s not a conversation about you. It’s a conversation about the Ammatar Mandate for the people who currently live there, want to live there, and are invested in its prosperity.

3 Likes

I guess you do not count me as Ammatar, or having been Ammatar, despite growing up in the Mandate. Must have been because I was a slave, rather than free.

Nonetheless, I still care deeply for the Nefantar Tribe, including ones that still cling to their Ammatar identity.

No, it’s because you clearly don’t consider yourself Ammatar. In fact, you sort of just mocked those of us who do consider ourselves Ammatar.

I welcome you to join us in a conversation about the Mandate, but I want the conversation to be exactly that; about the Mandate. Not about all Faithful Matari and not about the Nefantar Tribe.

2 Likes